• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}
    She heard a clatter of hoofbeats and caught a glimpse of Raelnyx charging Brynmor. She looked once towards Echtzeit, murmured softly "I'll be back soon, Echo." and charged towards the end of the icy wall and followed the barrier until finding the end. It would be a slight squeeze, but she felt certain she could fit if need be.

"You dared attack my family, threatened to rip my son from me straight after his birth, and expected me to tolerate this!" She roared with a mother's rage, bearing down on them quickly as her mouth opened, obviously heading for the fiery stallion she once trusted. But, now, all she felt for him was an urge to kill him, savage his flesh until no more fire burned upon it's horrid surface.

She came within reach of the stallion, and bit on his back, not caring about the burns she was receiving from his fiery, ugly, horrid hide. She knew nothing now except protecting her newborn son and guarding those who had once, many seasons ago, taken her in. She may not be in a caste and has never entered those caves - but merely looked in from the entrance - to receive her scar as the stallions do, but she fought him like a stallion.

"Just.. Because.. I.. Am.. Not a stallion... Does not.. Mean I won't.. Protect.. MY SON!" She starts, at first a threatening hiss on the air, and at the end a roaring voice. She thought how he had forgotten those who had left, who had seeked new homes, even his children. Why? Why suddenly simply come for her? Why not try for those others, who left you so much sooner?

Echtzeit, or as Mom would call him sometimes, Echo, heard the roar of her mother's voice and worried, wanted his mother back. He didn't feel very safe, all alone like this. He didn't like feeling so.. Left out, or as if secreted away. That stallion tried to take him, and then that other stallion made a barrier of the Tundra's sturdy ice. Who was his father? He wanted to know.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by SaphiraG1rl - 06-30-2016, 02:59 PM