• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS
    Blazed looks up to Ygritte carefully before looking over at Ashara. "Would you like to pair with me?" She asks quietly as she walks over, lobes tilted towards Ashara for an answer.

She stood next to Ahsara happily, pondering over the sudden somberness of Ygritte's last bit. It surprised her, the change in demeanor happening so quickly. She thought of Sunfall, out on patrol. Of her parents, whom she had not seen since she left the Cove. She heard her family had spread, ans were branching out. Blazed figured that Raelnyx, her father, would try to come for her eventually.
    Holding Out on Grades
    [Sorry for lack of reply. If you want to start a post in a territory and tag me I will reply]