• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Follow the Leader- [Chemdog]

you just activated a nuclear warhead

The buckskin mare trailed behind Chemdog, the black and white stallion. There travels were rather short from the Field to these lands, she gazed around peacefully as they entered what was assumed to be there new home. It smelled of pine, which was actually something she enjoyed and a smile grew on her face. The pine mixed with the smell of lake water and the area proved to be enjoyable. She walked infront of the stag, brushing her body against his in a flirty manner. She meant to tease him It wouldn't be fun unless she did tease him. "these are suiting lands" she said as she turned to look back at the stallion, hopeful he enjoyed the lands just as much. 

The sound of rushing water was in earshot, although you couldn't see anything aside from the lake that seemed rather calm. There were trees everywhere, only allowing the perfect amount of sunlight to fade in. She took in a deep breath, holding it for a few seconds, before releasing. This is your new home she told herself, she didn't know what she wanted out of life, but she could see herself living her for time to come. 

Sabé

@[Chemdog]

He led her in silence for sometime. A natural, peaceful silence though, no an awkward or uncomfortable one. The sounds of forest, rivers and lakeshore life begins to flood them as they grow closer and closer to their destination. Every so often Chem turns to check his new prettyshinytrinket, touching her with a gentle lip or brushing across her back with his long prickly whiskers.

We're here.” He moves down a shallow slope into a heavily wooded valley. The tallest trees he's ever seen surround them and their feet stand upon moistened jade moss. Streams trickle in the distance and loons call out on the open lake, letting their shrill calls echo through the trees and into the high mountains.

He's ready for her nudge and leans back in toward her, not too hard though, he knows just how big his is compared to her. Despite his dickhead attitude, his ladies are sacred and harm won't befall them no matter what – especially at his own hands. “It'll do, I guess.” He lets out a theatrical sigh to accent his sarcasm, laughing into the evening air as he moves further into the mysterious wood. “It's fucking huge...and it's all ours, Sabé. Well...us..” He chuckles again, poking at a wet plume pine needles laying in the moss. “And who ever else we manage to drag here and love this place with us..” His eyes find her again, looking over her golden tinted frame and the strength wound in her muscles, around her solid bones. What an excellent little body this one has on her... What a rugged outline. Stout chest, strong legs, big hips...Oh the children she'll provide... A grin moves across his lips as he picks at her details with a hungry look in his teal eyes.

Chemdog

x
    (orig. picture by mon-artefact on DA)

@[Sabé]

Sabe gazed at Chemdog as he gazed around the lands, looking just as mesmerized as she was. His comment was witty which made a smile grow on her face, there 'adventure' they were on proved to be the better choice for Sabe. As the dark stag spoke about how the lands were all there she was pleased to know he was content. He fixed his statement to include the other and future mares he courted, making her tense slightly.

Its not that the mare was jealous, she was just a bitch. She never get along with mares from a young age, perhaps because she desired the attention of a stallion, and flirting was always fun. It was only natural for a stag to court multiple mares, but that didn't mean Sabe needed to interact with them. She was well aware she would most likely be just another mare he produces kin with, she never expected a lead mare position, and with an attitude like hers she most likely wouldn't be considered, which she doesn't mind. She was socially awkward with mares, and generally tends to say the wrong thing making them feel uncomfortable or angry with her.

Her gaze trailed until it rested in his teal eyes who were alright fixated on her. A smile grew and her body relaxed. Her heart fluttered slightly curious to what he wanted with a stare like that. She moved closer playfully nipping at his mane "Chem what do you plan on doing with all of us?" she asked partially to fill the silence, and partially with curiosity. Did he want more than kin from all the mares, what exactly was it that he desired. Her gaze trailed away from him, embarrassed she might have made things awkward.

Sabé

OOC: I said buckskin last post and meant dun, woops sorry!!

@[Chemdog]

When she reaches over to toy with his thick locks he returns with a brush of his upper lip along the ridge of her chest muscle. He lets a warmth breath spill onto her honey flesh, rubbing slightly harder before drawing away to look at her face. He smirks at her question – a smart question, he assumes, but one he doesn't necessarily have a full answer for. “Why....anything you desire to do, my dear.” His lips find her forelock and brush it aside, softly tracing his touch along her soft cheek. “Aye, you're mine and if it ever comes down to it my word is law – but trust me, you'll like it that way. All you must do is whatever you desire, after knowing those two things.” He draws in a lungful of crisp air and looking to the vastness of the forest surrounding him, his long black ears flicking about at the sound of owls and deer stirring in the distance. “I won't make you fught, or have children if you do not desire.” The thought of her refusing him made his loins feel weird. He twitches and tries to ignore it but his dark skin becomes hot. His body a bit tingly, like energy is about to explode through it. He fidgets once more, slashing his tail and putting his thoughts away. Perversion is dominant in his mind, but strategy is close behind and immediately raping your new mare-toy is never the right way to make her like being at your service.

He grins at the slide of images flashing through his quickly churning mind. He extends his neck to place his nose on her chest again, lingering only a half inch or so above her flesh. He can hear her heart thumping faintly within her cage of bones...her lungs filling with air and expelling it as she touches his mane (or not, by now).

My lovely golden starling, do not dwell on what might happen.” His lips trail up her neck, bumping her so lightly she may not even know he's doing it. His mouth travels up and up until it reaches her own muzzle. He grayish nose has long whiskers that whisper against her lips at first and then his own, bigger, rougher mouth touches her lower lip. He lets his lips find hers, toying and gently rubbing, even a soft tug or too as he siddles a bit closer.

He can only control what he really, really wants to do for so long. For now he settles with having her nestled safely in his coils. Whispering with a low, gritty voice as he finds her ears with his curious mouth. “I'll keep you from anything you don't want and give you whatever it is you desire.” The words just float naturally from him, like she has a magnet that draws them from him. He's never found himself sounding like that...even with the few ladies he's drawn away and convinced to let him heave himself onto them several times until he was happy. Perhaps it happens when they're yours.

Yes. Mine.” His inner voice echoes within the confines of his own mind.

Chemdog

x
    (orig. picture by mon-artefact on DA)

whoa.
    calm down chem, jesus.

@[Sabé]

lol sorry if he's too intense, or i worded anything too crudely.
    let me know and i'll edit.
    also, let me know if mature content is not OK and i'll tone it down for ya if need be xD

Chem teases Sabe with the warmth of his breath, drawing her in closer. He explains she is free to do as she pleases, so long as she knows she is his. He claimed her she never felt the need to be 'claimed' or owned by another. She was by herself for most of her life, and enjoyed being free as she pleased. But she did not mind it when he said she was his, in fact it drove her wild inside, her heart beat faster as he said it. She thought of something witty to say in return to his statement but nothing came to mind fast enough before he mentioned kids and fighting "Well I do enjoy a good fight here and there" she said with a laugh, although she truly did enjoy scraping, ticking someone off made her pleased. 

He continues to tease her placing his nose above her chest, hovering, but not touching. Her heart beat faster again, this stallion drove her insane, she wanted every part of him in that instant. He was so close that with every short breath she took all she could smell was him, he was musky, something that reminded her of how strong he was. It was a particular scent that only he carried, and she did not mind if it was the only scent she could smell for the rest of her life. Her gaze wondered looking for his teal eyes to match her gaze. 

He moves telling her not to dwell on things that have not happened, which she could appreciate. He trailed his muzzle from her neck down to her own muzzle, she enjoyed the way he teased her so much that her body tensed up unsure of how to react. She did not want to move as she did not want him to pull away, her breathing grew shallow as her body trembled with his touch. She relaxes her body moving closer to him, her chest touching his, her muzzle remained with his. "All I desire is you" she said in a whisper moving her maw to nuzzle from his cheek to his lower neck. She gently swayed her tail with irritation that her desire for him was so high. She never pictured herself so crazy for another stag, but her statement was true, all she desired was him. She did not care to meet any other mares he brought to the herd, little interest in any foals he were to have aside from there own. In this moment all she wanted was his touch, every sentence that flowed from his mouth sounded perfect to the dun mare who's pelt started to blend in with the setting sun.

Sabé

OOC: ooo its getting steamy! :p and not a problem! 

@[Chemdog]

She could hide away all by herself like an angry crone for all he cared. She could take no part in the rest or all the part, she could hoard their future kids and pine for his visits like he's some soldier always away at war. When he tells her she is free, she is free. But her cage does remain so. No physical barrier, only a mental one. She can come and she can go. He'll never tell her she can't fall in love, but deep down such a thing would bother him – and talk of another man's child would send chills down his spine and rage in his gut.

'No no, they're mine.' he thinks to himself. 'She's definitely mine.'

He lets out a heavy exhale and lays a series of playful bites along her shoulder before snaking down her side and positioning himself behind her. He examines her closely with his nose. She's not in season, no estrus, no children for this round. He bites her again on the rump before throwing himself atop her perfect little back. He's as gentle as necessary at first, but as expected, he does as any stallion like him would do. And if she would let him he will take her several more times after now. Only after he's tired, gasping for breath and sweating profusely will he stop, if she allows.

[fade to black situation]

When it's all over he slides down in a heap, standing there for a second. He's collecting himself after such a workout, one he hasn't had in a long time. He finds her hip with his tongue, his teeth gently pinching her with an affectionate bite. He shakes, breathing heavy still as he finds a place shoulder to shoulder with his dun lover. He lips her muzzle and stands quietly beside her while the crickets sing all around them.

I liked that..” He can feel the night air kissing his sweaty skin. His body feels weightless, tingly, like all his muscles have been massaged. He relishes in the ever-delicious post sex glow. His eye-lids begin to fall even as he's nibbling at her soft lips. So charming.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

lol apparently he's practicing for when they really make a kid
    @[Sabé]

Her dance certainly made him curious to her intentions, he playfully nipped at her, almost as though asking permission. She did not object his request, In fact when he positioned himself behind her she backed into him. She was not in heat, and there would be no consequences from having a little bit of fun, after all she did desire what she committed herself to, Hopefully at the least he was a good at sex.

He gently nipped her butt that was pressed against him before he launched himself on to her, his weight was more than she imagined but she stood there like a good girl. He thrusted into her, polite at first and as it continued he became more rough, she did not object though. She grunted with each thrust he gave, There sweat combined on her back, she could feel his body grow warmer through the act and her own became hot. She moaned out his name with his last thrust before he dropped down beside her. She was slightly out of breath, from pure enjoyment. She certainly made the right decision committing to him.  

After a brief moment were they both could catch there breath, he was quick to be by her side offering a gentle lick moving his way up to rest his shoulder on hers. He moved his muzzle to play with hers which she gently played back. A smile grew on her face as he stated he enjoyed it glad to have pleased she playfully nipped his neck. Some mares would frown on there act, but she didn't understand why the mares were so afraid to have sex, as if the only time sex wasn't a sin was when it was to produce a kin. Yes hormones are at an all time high when a mare is in heat, but Sabe certainly enjoyed a good love making session out of her heat cycle. She looked for the stags gaze only to find him dozing off, and she laughed to herself that he grew tired from there work out.

Sabé

@[Chemdog]
    OOC: lmfao
    omg this thread ahaha, i'm going to tag her in a more recent thread now, so we can close this one down.

let's just assume they fell asleep and went their separate ways after a little bit, and then they'll meet back up in the next thread <3

@[Sabé]
    Ahhhha! You got it!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita