• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Whole Life Is A Hallucination; Chaol
    this whole life is a hallucination.
    Children can be children, and who's to say she can't be a child too? She's nearly one year old, and he little games still haven't gotten any older than they were before. If anything they became more spectacular with each victim she chose.

This time she would choose an oddball, an instructing child quite like herself gifted with something as she had yet awfully different. She searches the numerous bodies within the petite meadow, until spotting a rather brightly colored colt. His body pelted in a violet color, with wings folded neatly at his sides. The child seems harmless enough, what not a little fun to start thing out?

She had been the grass, a conscience, a bird, an apple, the air, and much more but what was one thing she had never been? Water. And how convenient it was there seemed to be soggy pools of water as spring was soon to follow the horrible season of winter.

So without hesitation she allowed herself to get into the boy's mind, a little click felt as if it was right and she gave it a go. "How do you do? I'm the water." She strode closer to the colt and began to graze so she looked quite convincing in the manner of creating an illusion. "Would you mind bringing me a drink little friend? You see, I get quite thirsty" She allowed herself to chuckle, as she ripped blades of grass from the ground. Most of it was soaked, soggy and mainly consisted of dirt and a mouthful of frost and snow. She spat it out quickly in his direction in an accidental manner.

As she stared at her err she raised an apologetic brow towards him, then continued to do so and continue in her little tricks. Sweet little games she loved to play with all.

Hope this is a substantial start Smile @[Chaol]

When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend
    He had slipped from his mother's watchful eye and made his way to the Playground to see what other kids he could play with. The Covelings were all great, but they were so serious all the time. He knew his own mother put enough pressure on him sometimes with their great heritage of Khaos and his grandfather and their desire to one day have revenge...blah. Blah. Blah.

It was nothing that a young boy with the attention fly of a squirrel cared much about right this second. Would he soak it in later and perhaps want to get on board with this whole movement? Sure. Did he now when he was still growing and more interested in having fun and learning how to fly? No, not really.

So it was the Playground today. And the ground was all soggy and wet here. But it was the perfect place to attempt to do more flying. He wanted to soar above the ground. Not quite big enough yet, his body not quite strong enough yet.

Just wait a little longer! It seemed like those were his mother's favorite words.

However, it was quite a surprise during a particular wing exercise he is performing that some one speaks in his head. He jerks, looking this way and that before becoming still. He notices the girl grazing nearby and his eyes narrow slightly on her. He has no clue that she is doing this, but he watches her anyways until the water introduces itself.

He is confused for a minute but somehow realizes that it is the girl talking to him and he makes his way over towards her. The girl that had been water and then wasn't? He was confused. He hadn't seen those kind of tricks before. And he can only think his Grandfather would be interested in this. "How did you do that?"

c h a o l

I was really confused about this and what she was doing. I probably didn't read it well enough soooo yeah. Also he will more than likely let her do other things so he can see and learn. <3
    this whole life is a hallucination.
    Dark chocolate eyes close for only a moment, to find the boy she had played her trick on was talking to her. Never had any of her victims expect her to be the source of the little voice within their head. She lifts her head slowly, chewing the remains of soggy grass that was left in her mouth. She raises an eye brow, as she mentally processes what he's asking of her. Until, the bastard blood of pazuzu runs through her veins and she senses something, that he is hiding something, a gift of his own. "A magician never reveals her tricks." Zendaya joked, allowing a chuckle to release from her lips. "I'll tell you, if you show me yours." She grins, a sweet smile formed upon her lips hinted with a tone of mischief.

She glances over at his wings briefly before she decides to introduce herself in an abrupt manner."I'm Zendaya." She pauses refraining from speaking out loud the girl continues speaking telepathically,"Care to share a name?" She grins once more. Hopefully he doesn't try to speak to her within his mind, she can't read any of that shit. Although, she wished she was gifted with the ability to read the minds of other equine. She wished she was gifted with many other things, she wished she had wings, she wished she had magic like her father. She wished she was immortal like her mother, and she wished she had a horn. She wanted everything. But there was nothing that could give her the abilities she wished for.

The fascination of wings was one thing but, the method of flying was something she wanted more than anything. That might of been why she chose this colt to pick on.

@[Chaol] So late XD