• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Finally Here (Nymphetamine)

The spring air was perfect, the scene was set and Nymphetamine was more than happy to be a part of it. He had met two of his children today and that was more than enough to be grateful for but as he stood here he knew there was more to it. He had vowed nearly a year ago that he would no longer torment himself in an effort to make things work with Kimber. It simply was not worth it, he had to move on. The witnessing the birth of his children reminded him of the way he was forced to drag it out of Kimber that Vessel and Vaughan were his.. or were most likely his as she had been with Warship as well. It had hurt him deeply to know he missed "his" children's earliest days. So the bay stood in Nikita and Siba's presence, he knew the grateful feeling was more than surficial. He knew he needed to be around this time. Sure he had other kids, sure he had met them but he hadn't cared then as he was so (though unbeknownst to him) absorbed with Kimber. Now he had decided to move on and it had hit him square in the face as he stood and talked to Nikita. There was a bubble of emotion within him. It clawed and the scared tough wall that was his emotional baggage.

The necromancer had been to absorbed in thought to catch part of the conversation but he did catch his daughter's name was Siba. "That is a good strong name. I am sure she will do it justice." Next thing he knew Nikita had pushed the filly toward him to say hello. Siba's reluctant-yet-curious advance towards him pulled his attention completely. Siba looked at him with uncertainty and reached for him from a distance with her neck stretched out as far as it could. "Hello, Siba, I'm Nymph. Your Pa." As he spoke the last phrase his eyes locked on Nikita's as he felt enormous pride. He stood to ineract with Siba a bit longer before he moved to stand next to Nikita. His nose brushed her shoulder, "We make a cute kid, no?"

Nymphetamine knew that Nikita had decided to live in the Falls, he had started to wonder if she would come stay in Chamber for a while, just until the babe was grown. He personally had respect for Ygritte and Kreios as they had helped find Vessel when she had been missing, but he knew he could not go to Falls. The necromancer was weeks away from becoming High Priest. As the ranking diplomat he knew he must stay close to Chamber. The winding trail of thoughts was way ahead of his current conversation point however so He needed to broach the concept gently. "I've been thinking, Nikita, I've lost the chance to see my Children grow up in the past, I don't want that to happen again....I want to be a part of Siba's life, if you'd allow it."

Sure nymphetamine was usually a cheeky sarcastic sort but time had tamed him a bit and he had learned there was a time and a place, and this was not the place. He would respect Nikita's decision by he hoped she would allow it. If she agreed he would ask about her staying at Chamber for a time, so he could be around, if not then he would just have to someone find time for many a trip to Falls.

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-03-2016, 10:35 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 06-12-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-12-2016, 08:35 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 06-12-2016, 08:38 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 06-15-2016, 10:55 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-16-2016, 12:43 AM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 07-03-2016, 06:13 PM