• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Finally Here (Nymphetamine)

Nymphetamine

The bay stallion was pleased to hear she was open to the ideas he had set forth. That mean he was one step closer to taking Nikita with him to Chamber. If only for a time, he would love to have her near. The fall air whipped through the trees and lifted his forelock as he listened to the mare speak, there own little one would be well looked after no matter where she grew up. If not with him in Chamber, then with Ygritte and Kreios in the Falls. While on the kingdom side of things Chamber and Falls didn't have the best relationship, but personally he trusted the two rulers after his time with them looked for Vessel. They were true to their word and he took great comfort in that.

Nikita called him out on his line of questioning, he was not coy in tactics, nor was she lacking in intelligence, so of course, she knew there was more to it, of course. He allowed her to catch his eyes with the end of her question, allowed the moment to hang for a moment. Time suspended in the imaginary link that held their eyes together for that moment. But he blinked soon enough and the moment was gone, however nice it was. His baritone voice fell in a smooth cadence, as he explained, "I am the highest ranking diplomat for Chamber, I would not be able to stay in the Falls for long periods. I am not sure if Ygritte or Kreios would be ok with it either. They are honorable, but our Kingdoms are not allies... also we are lacking in diplomats, so I am unable to delegate the jobs that need attending. Therefore my time is greatly taken by my rank." The necromancer was sure Nikita understood.

He closed the distance between them and ran his nose down her neck. His lips toyed with the base of her mane at her withers. He hoped he wouldn't have to leave her, but he understood he couldn't, or more so wouldn't force her to go to Chamber. "You could come stay in Chamber for awhile. No one would mess with you, you would be protected by myself and Killdare. You could leave whenever you wanted as well." He wasn't sure what she would think of it but he rested his chin on her withers as he hoped she would agree.

Like a thorn to the Holy Ones

ooc: I am soooo sorry for the wait. I know it's been a BQ year... ugh, i suck. My muse just vanished, and it has just come back... be can plan some stuff OOC so that way we aren't a year behind if you decide to take nikita to chamber or not. again sorry for the horrid wait.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-03-2016, 10:35 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 06-12-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-12-2016, 08:35 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 06-12-2016, 08:38 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 06-15-2016, 10:55 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-16-2016, 12:43 AM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 07-03-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-03-2016, 06:38 PM