• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Another Day, Another Hour (Bithing, Any, Nymphetamine)
    nature's first green is gold
    her hardest hue to hold
       The bay mare made her way through the forest and looked at her growing stomach. This was her first foal that she will birth and wanted to at least have one or even two more one day. She continued back down the path not paying any attention to what was going on around her.  She just wanted to find the perfect spot to have her foal. She found a spot at a clearing and carefully laid down. She had felt a little pain when she was on her search and that is why she had laid down.  She had not been through this before so she was scared and afraid that maybe she might loose her foal. After a few bouts of pain and a lot of pushing her foal arrived. She turned her head to look at the little bay filly and smiled. She stood and turned towards the little filly.

minh

Nymphetamine hadn't seen Minh in many months, he didn't purposefully avoid her, they just lived in different places and had their own lives. The time they had together all those months ago was cherished, just the same. As he made his way through the forest her scent was laced in the air. So he figured he would check in with her.

When the blood bay found her, he was surprised to see a little filly next her her. There was a good chance it was his, but either way he was glad to see the mare well and happy. "What's her name, the little one?" He watched the little one, for a moment before he looked back at Minh, "How have you been?"

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

sorry it is so short.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]
    nature's first green is gold
    her hardest hue to hold
       The bay mare smiled as she stood and started to clean the little bay filly. She heard the sound of Nymphetamine the stallion who she enjoyed a pleasant evening with months ago. She said" I have been doing great. This little one I named Fjorgyn. I know that name may be hard to say but I quiet liked it. How have you been?" She didn't mind that the filly didn't have any traits or defects.

minh