• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Chronologically -x
    Horse's Full Name: Chronologically
    Breed: Rocky Mountain Horse
    Color: Chocolate Flaxen
    Player Out of Character Name: Carnivore
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): I used to play the old Beqanna years ago
    @[Chronologically]

Did you have an old player name? I don't see Carnivore in our database, and we've kept all the records even after the switch to the new forums. You should still be using the same player name for all your characters.

Thanks!
    (06-06-2016, 06:35 PM)Kyra Wrote: @[Chronologically]

Did you have an old player name? I don't see Carnivore in our database, and we've kept all the records even after the switch to the new forums. You should still be using the same player name for all your characters.

Thanks!

Hi Kyra,

No, I do not. I used Beqanna when it was on a completely different forum type and I remember having to type in my username and old player name with my email each and every time I posted. There was no login. I do not remember my old OOC name either, nor do I have the old email address that belonged with it anymore. This was over five years ago.

It appears that someone else took over my old character I used to use anyway because when I look her up in the database, another player name is attached to her. (That I know was one I have never used on any website, but the character's details are the very same as my old character.) That is no big deal. I would really just like to start over anyway.

I just made up the Carnivore one today and I did create an OOC account for it that is linked to This character account.
    (06-06-2016, 06:35 PM)Kyra Wrote: @[Chronologically]

Thanks!

I am not sure if I was ever accepted or not. I never heard anything back. Can someone please let me know? Thanks!
    You don't need to be accepted. Smile You can go ahead and post.