• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On The Day Of Execution {Murder / Birthing} warning : graphic
    but when aurora's lights ceased to shine
    Rain, a rumble of thunder, the land covered in darkness and mist. This spring evening was a dreary one. Too perfect a setting for the scene about to unfold. Our dark mistress of the night was restless. Her belly bulging with child. It had been years since her last child. One of which her eldest daughter stole away to that god-forsaken jungle of hers. The more she thought of it, the more annoyed she became.

Damned betraying child….

She sneered. Her disdain for Naga was strong. She would have been her key to greatness, her weapon, puppet. But, that damned child knew better and wanted nothing to do with Shadowmere’s plans for malicious intent.  Her hormones are raging now, thanks to the pregnancy. She looked odd now, her usual slender and sleek body was now bulging, making her long skinny neck look eerily skeletal. She looked as if she should not be carrying a child at all, she looked sickly.

Her dark legs pulled her toward the beach, her nostrils flaring now, all her past angers and disappointments driving her into a full on rage. She drew in the thick damp air, along with the scent of pine and death mingled with something else…..something sour yet sweet….the scent of foal. Her dark eyes widened, her pupils grew large like that of a shark about to destroy it’s prey.

She slinked among the shadows, her footsteps now muffled by the sand as she drew closer to the beach. Along with the satisfying smell of death, the scent of foal grew stronger….along with another scent. A mare, she could smell the estrogen….she could tell this one was one that went into heat easily…..

They were now in view, our dark lady hiding in the shadows….watching…..waiting.

She sees them now….a palomino mare, slender and girly….her scent was strong of feminine stench….whore…. she breathed…..Shadowmere’s ears pinning back further, mares like this one annoyed her. Flaunting themselves around, trying to seduce men only to get knocked up and just dump their children in the den and go repeat the process the next season. Disgusting. But, why this mare was here piqued her interest. Shadowmere noticed the mare’s foal was obviously impaired. The mare, of whom was called “Unholy Act” was screaming at the small bay filly with hatred in her voice.

All you are is a nuisance!!  I’m sick of having to deal with you! You can’t see, you can’t hear! YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING. Hell, if I left you here you couldn’t even hear or see me leave. What’s the use, Oste, I’m done. Worthless child.

Shadowmere may be malicious, but she had a strange love for children. Obviously having a handicapped child was hard, she knew, her last child being blind. But she would never have thought to leave her child to die on the beach….Her rage intensified now….annoyed at this whore mare and her neglectful, hateful reaction to her own child.

She emerges now….a sleek bald necked creature, her head lowered, snaking outward….a truely horrifying thing, her silvery tail dragging behind her like a veil of fine cobwebs. A true creature of nightmares. She circles the mare now, her voice crackles like a raging fire, her gravelly voice slipped through black lips.

You are the worthless one. If you do not want your child at least do it the favor of dying quickly!

She does not even give the mare time to speak, she lunges forward, grabbing Oste by the throat with her teeth. A ghastly scene, as she shook her head, the filly squealed in fear and pain. It went on for only a few moments more before she became limp, Shadowmere shaking her like a dog shaking a toy violently in it’s teeth.

Her eyes blazed, her gaze not breaking from Unholy Act. The mare was frozen, fear and disgust washed over her. Shadowmere drops the lifeless filly to the sandy ground….blood trickling from her black lips. She takes a step forward, her voice is terrifying…

you are the worst excuse for a mother…..a disgusting…..floozy….whore….I HATE mares like you…..I HATE…...HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!

She kept screaming the word “hate” as if she were a broken record. She WAS broken. She had her first taste of blood. It was done….she wanted more….her rage and desire to feel something else die by her hypothetical hand was overflowing….

She barreled down at the golden woman, aiming for her throat as well. The mare squealed and tried to run, but despite her enormous belly, Shadowmere was too quick for her. She sunk her teeth into her throat. Unholy Act screamed, her eyes rimmed with white. She struggled and flailed to get away but sheer adrenaline strength kept Shadowmere’s grip tight. Our dark woman tore back hard….tearing out Unholy’s throat. The mare fell to the ground. Lifeless. Next to her poor lifeless child….

It was done…..but for Shadowmere it was only the beginning. Her body convulsed. Pain shooting through her entire being. She let out a shrill cry….it was happening….

She dropped down in a pool of Oste and Unholy Act’s blood. Heaving. It was time….her child was coming….. Her dark eyes rimmed with white, her body filled with pain….but she could feel nothing coming from her body….it felt as though nothing was even in her. But she was going through the normal motions of birth. She was confused, but her pain was not normal. This was different.

But, still…..something was happening…..she felt cold….very unnaturally cold. This was unlike anything she had ever felt. Death surrounded her, and all she could feel was dread….but also….something else….was it….pride? Love? Mother’s love? What was this strange conflicting feeling...she peeked over her shoulder….she had to find out….did she have a miscarriage? Was this some sort of instant karma?

No....

It couldn't be...but....it was. Her eyes widened, more pain took over her entire being, from her loins seeped a ghastly cold mist...

It coiled up like a thick white smoke, becoming more distinguishable, and it sounded like a cold whisper. A ghost child...her baby.... As it finished seeping from within her, she strained herself to get upright. Her body caked with sweat, blood, and sand. She turns her scarred, sleek face towards it, her eyes bright with mischief and love as she nuzzles the cold misty body of her newborn ghost filly. Her gravely deep voice was no more than a whisper...

Welcome to this world sweet one....my beloved little ghastly baby ghoul. I shall call you.....Graveside.

It was then she knew, this child was special. A ghost child. A ghost shifting child. No way had she ever imagined this would happen. But it did. And she couldn't be more pleased. For this was her chosen one...this was her key. And no one, not even her betraying jungle panther snit of a daughter, would take this one away from her.
    SHADOWMERE
    i was alive, i think, for the first time

On The Day of Execution, On The Day of Execution, Only Women Kneel and Smile.....At The Center of It All
    ....Your Eyes....

HERE LIES UNHOLY ACT AND OSTE....A MOTHER AND HER POOR UNLOVED CHILD KILLED BY THE RAGE OF A PREGNANT PSYCHOPATH.
    You will be missed.

{PRP, hope you like this xD It took me a while to write it out, but I think it came out well. Poor Oste...can't wait to see how Graveside reacts to the sight of her mother and the other things she sees and hears Wink }

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

I can not feel anything. I am weightless and I am shifting, moving. I am like the belly of a salmon spawning.

Pink.
    Orange.
    Green.

I am the merciless ugliness of the world divided by the unspeakable beauty that one only truly witnesses when they first fall in love. I am here neither there.

My birth comes as a shock to my small system as I float into my body like a free falling feather drifting to and fro on the gentle calm in the eye of the hurricane. Slowly, I can feel the pain seeping into my small, delicate bones. Like the prick of a needle against you skin before the white hot pinch deepens as it digs deeper into your vein, thirsty and desperate for blood. As I become solid, my pale silver eyes are exposed to the world. I do not move. I do not cry. I am a wet, black jumble that lays in a heap and covered in the reminiscence of my birth sack.

The damp air fills my small lungs and I struggle at first, hitching before the organs expand and I suck air desperately before coughing...the small pebble that protects my airway when I was incubated comes flying outward to blend against the black sand of the beach.

All around me are horses. Some are crying. Some are rotting skulls. Some grin at me but none move.

They just staring, staring, staring...

There are no eyes. Only inky black pits that gape at my small form. My silver eyes watch calmly at the gathering of souls but two forms burn bright. One is a mare, her throat tattered and raw. She weeps and wails loudly, her once pretty gold form is darkened by the red from her glistening wound. Her hollow voice is echoing, echoing, echoing...

My attention is drawn to that of a small form. Her own throat is gone as well but despite noticing this, the stringy chords flex and pull like a system of pulleys and ropes. The filly watches me before she works the syllables with enormous effort. The dead girl is smiling at me...a little too big...a little too wide.

"Th-thank...thank y-you." The voice moves like the thick ripple of winds of a building storm. The tones (though few) lift to shrill scream as the deceased child struggles before dropping unnaturally,

(too quickly)

to a low rumble of thunder. I says nothing, can not say anything, before the steady vocals of a living creature reaches my small ears. I peer upward to the mane less woman. Her lips are moving, murmuring. My pewter eyes only watch as I have yet to make a sound since my birth. I just gaze.

The woman names me Graveside.

I shift my gaze back to the others. Some with heads, others without. Some nothing more than a bit of flesh and mostly bones...they all begin to nod in unison. The dead girl begins to chant my name, her voice whipping like the devil winds.

Graveside. Graveside. Graveside.

They all begin to join in. Some voices are body-less entities. Phantoms.

Graveside. Graveside. Graveside.

My small chest tightens. It aches. Too tight...too tight...

GRAVESIDE! GRAVESIDE! GRAVESIDE!

Their excessive chanting, a drum, matching my heartbeat. My eyes widen on my small face before I look back to Shadowmere, my only anchor to the physical world but instead I am nose to nose with the dead girl. Her skin is melting, sliding off her skull and she is grinning and grinning and grinning.

Graveside. The ghost whispers with poisoned, decayed breath against my slick onyx skin before placing a small kiss on my cheek with her dead, cold lips. It burns me, searing and full of hate.

----------

I look to my mother finally, actually seeing her with my pale gunmetal colored eyes. A small smile slithers across my velvet lips as I begin to find my feet to stand close to the mare.

"Mother." My voice is small but deep, almost vacant as I breath against the thin belly skin of my dam.

graveside