• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

His spots are the joy of the leopard [PG-13/Megz pony]

Now my horrors have become quite real

So then the fear reflected in her slitted eyes, the soft stillness of her body as her muscles clenched in fight-or-flight instinct, the very deliberate step backwards - these were not signs of distress? He, himself, was not causing her any sort of discomfort? Well .. he would’ve never guessed it. His senses could be off, he ponders. Perhaps he’s just not on top of his game these days. We can’t all be the best and so on. Or maybe, (and this is purely an assumption on his part, mostly theory really) maybe this Willa was just a terrible, pathetic liar.

That’s certainly a more believable excuse than the tilt of her chin upwards as she tries so very, very hard to make herself seem equally as foreboding. Wyrm’s seen the trick a few times in the wild and he knows a defense mechanism well when he sees one. Ah, but Willa would be a tough bone to chew, he thinks, and she’s much more amusing to him alive anyways. The horned cat chuckles, head shaking side-to-side in mild hilarity as his shoulders roll with the bass of his laughter. “You flatter me, really.” He replies, tail flicking over the ground with delight. He blinks slowly, body re-shaping until he’s equine again and staring at her through his birth-given brown eyes. He decides on a coat of midnight blue, white flecks like stars scattered haphazardly into his mane and tail and across his spine.

“They call me Wyrm, and you can too.” He tells her, mouth quirking into a half-smile. “I assume you often run into large, beastly things on your walks or your balls wouldn’t be as big as mine.” He reasons, easing into a relaxed stance now that the tension had somewhat gone. Even after all this time the other Beqannians still surprised him now and then. Horses like Willa made life simply fascinating.

My nightmares breathe new life

W Y R M

Messages In This Thread
    RE: His spots are the joy of the leopard [PG-13/Megz pony] - by Wyrm - 06-30-2016, 10:08 PM