• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any]
    @[Jedi]
    OOC - Oh gosh forgot about this one.. Sorry about delay! Posting words now.

Smiling as well, Sunfall listened. "It's odd, not being in the hustle and bustle of the main kingdom.." She says softly, happily. "I always liked dawn and dusk most, myself. Morning in nice and cool, while evening sounds nice too. I don't like mid day either." She replies about the shift schedule, perking her ears at a small rustle to see a rabbit hopping away.

She stepped lightly once the continued again, laughing softly with him. The air grew cleaner again, and she saw a new Kingdom. "The Dale, I suppose?" She asks happily, glad to spend some time with somebody she knew from her childhood. As he thought, she too, was lost in her mind, when he replied to her earlier question. She listened as he talked, happy to be out in the calm.

"Is it nice, being peaceful here? Or does it seem.. boring? I don't like the whole idea of wars, but some little spars seem nice. If of good intentions, anyways." She asks tentatively, thinking ahead of how it might be a sensitive subject to dive into. She listened to the birdcalls and thought about her new life.

She'd sparred with colts, but she knew it was more fun than realistic sparring. Little competitions about who could last the longest had filled many of her foalhood's joyful days. "I'd be glad!" She says happily in response to his question about a mock; she'd appreciate a more realistic go at seeing how it really works.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 06-11-2016, 01:05 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 06-16-2016, 08:30 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 06-26-2016, 07:19 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by SaphiraG1rl - 07-01-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 07-14-2016, 06:30 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 07-21-2016, 08:10 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 07-24-2016, 07:43 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 07-28-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 08-05-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 08-06-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Raxa - 08-06-2016, 11:49 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Jedi - 08-07-2016, 04:25 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Raxa - 08-07-2016, 08:58 PM
    RE: Learning The Ropes- [Sunfall, Any] - by Raxa - 08-07-2016, 11:01 PM