• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I want it filthy [draconis, any]
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    It had been what, a year or more since Kimber challenged Draconis? Mostly it was out of pure anger and leftover angst caused by their house magician. Whatever the cause, the Jungle mare had not shown to the battlefield nor the Chamber to pay her debts. The apple didn't fall far from the tree considering that whenever the dip-dye mare grows bored, she galavants off on her own ideas of adventure. On days like today she is thankful for her bluejay wings, she can travel quicker but cooler towards the thick forage of the Amazons. In past times, it would have taken her a least a full day if not more to travel across the stretch of valleys and hills down to the humid lands.

Although the colonel is of quick tongue and even quicker to temper, she is not so irresponsible to barge into the land of Lagertha and the other warriors - at least not yet.

With a quick swoop the dip-dye mare lands just on the edge of the border, wondering if the said magician she loathed would show her face but either way she was here on business and to kill that bitch would be nothing short of pleasurable. "Oh Dra-cooon-is!" she sheepishly calls out with an impish grin and childlike tone. It pleased her to be here, just to be who she is staring at who they were. The Jungle had been very quiet since the war and Kimber would be an idiot to not investigate it further.
    YOU NEVER SAW IT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, THE CRAFT THAT I PERFECTED GOT REJECTED
    AND THROWN OUT THE WINDOW WITH NO PROPER EXIT.
    I WAS HUMBLE, NOW I'M NOT AS PLEASANT. I'M DROPPING WRECKAGE ON YOUR SHADY DYNASTY.
    BITCH I'M NOT TO MESS WITH.
    The young firebreather was wandering about the Jungle, casually inspecting how the different areas of her home were rebuilding, how the landscape was changing in its efforts to come back from the devastation brought upon it by the blue-fire wolf. Her exploration is cut short by the distant calling of her name, uttered by a voice she isn't familiar with. The star-coated girl tilts her head with curiosity. Who could it be that's come calling for her? Not either her adoptive or birth mothers. She still knew the sound of both their voices despite the years that had passed since the night she had accidentally "orphaned" herself. And then a guess hits her, and she groans to herself.

It was probably that Chamber mare who had challenged her. Since Draconis had failed in finding a recruit for the dark kingdom in response to the terms of the battle, it was likely that Kimber had come calling to collect her instead, for that six-month stay that been another forfeiting option. Well, that wouldn't be so bad if that was the reason she had come; might as well get it over with. She squares her shoulders and sets off in the direction her name had been sing-songed from, eventually coming face to face with the blue Chamber mare. "Hello, Kimber. Are you here about the challenge? If the six-month stay is still an option, I'm willing to undertake it. " The Chamberling might decide to mock her choice of words, but she shrugs mentally; there really wasn't much else she could think of to say to her.

(ugh. )

YOU LOVE ME FOR EVERYTHING YOU HATE ME FOR

This had been easier than Kimber had anticipated - Draconis came up and was willing to stay? She wouldn't waste anymore time than she already had."So be it, follow me and we will begin your stay with us in the Chamber."
    k i m b e r
    winged, immortal dip-dyed colonel of the chamber

out of char: I'll post for you in the chamber!