• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hope: It Breeds Eternal Misery-[Any]

Josie lowered her neck to graze upon the fresh grass raising her head only when the sound of another was in earshot.Another equine was trailing near her, her ears pricked forward towards the sound when the mystery equine revealed themselves. It was a filly around the same age as Josie, a filly who appeared to be friendly.

The mare had a scent she could not name, it was certainly not the Dale, and it was not a scent from the surrounding kingdoms. She did not smell of the forest, so it must have been from a Kingdom that she was not familiar with. She is aware of all there names but was curious of her home. She gave a greeting and asked if the Forest was her home, Josie gave a small laugh before replying. No, but I wish it was! I am Josie, from the Dale. And which kingdom do you call home? she asked curious to the fillies home lands. She had so many questions to ask this filly, the first equine she has met outside of the Dale. She barely knew what kingdoms were in alliance with the Dale, maybe she belonged to a kingdom that was an enemy to the Dale. She pushed the thoughts out of her head, gazing intently on her awaiting a response.
    Josie
    Like The Dancer Before Me

Messages In This Thread
    Hope: It Breeds Eternal Misery-[Any] - by Josie - 06-12-2016, 05:27 PM
    RE: Hope: It Breeds Eternal Misery-[Any] - by Josie - 06-13-2016, 06:04 PM