• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoke and Water(Any, all welcome)
    i stand ablaze before you
    and you tell me you smell smoke
    The five year old mare made her way through the field. She was here to get claimed by a herd. She really didn't mind to where she went just as long as she had a place to call home. She wanted to have fun and make friends with everyone no matter how they acted. She was quiet lonely after not having someone around to talk to. She wanted to be active and cause trouble also when she felt like it.
    Devnot
    Archam

Archam made the travels from his herd lands in the Falls to the field.  Autumn was on them and he was looking to expand his herd, it was a hot summer morning, the sun was raised high beating down. His back was laced with sweat from the travels, the casual breeze provided relief. He slowed to a halt as he entered the field and scanned the area for a new face.

There was a few mares traveling around, no one that caught his attention. There was a couple groups of equines talking amongst themselves. He gave a snort swatting his tail with irritation, figuring his travels were for nothing. As he was about to leave a smokey mare came into view catching his attention. His ears perked forwars with interest, he gave out a whinny and bounded over towards her. Slowing to a halt as he approached Hello, my name is Archam. What brings you to the field today? he asked with hope she was looking for a herd.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek
    Devnot smiled as she heard the sound of another horse. She watched the stallion make his way over to where she was. She   said "I am here looking for a herd sir. It is a pleasure meeting Archam. My name is Devnot sir." She took in the stallions appearance. She had heard the stallions name before and figured that he was here to find members to join his herd.
    Devnot
    Archam

He gazed over the smokey mare, she had an elegant shape that faded into a strong equine. She spoke with such proper manners causing him to smile with joy. Some of the mares had quite an attitude, although this one was the opposite, she was kind and willing. She reminded him of LightningFlame, the first mare he courted in these lands. His ears pricked forward when the mare mentioned being in search of a home.

In search of a home you say? Well I am the lead stallion to the Cobblestone herd, I would love to bring you back with me his tone was charming as his gaze looked for hers. He stepped closer as she did not appear bothered by his presence. He remained a few steps away to give her space, testing her limits. Although he attempted to charm, he spoke the truth; He was looking to expand his herd and highly desired to bring this mare back with him before the Autumn season fell upon them.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek
    Devnot watched the stallion and said" I would love for you to show me where your herd is." She was glad for the stallions offer and her smile widens. She had heard the charming tone of his voice. She didn't mind that and didn't even mind that he moved closer towards her.
    Devnot