• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devnot;
    Archam

Archam led the smokey mare from the field to his home, it was a rather peaceful walk back. Small chatter here and there, but for the most part he was able to breathe in the fresh air, listening to the birds chirp and the water rushing from the waterfall once they entered the Falls lands. The sun began to lower in the sky but they finally made it to the cobblestone. He stood proudly as he stopped, this was the heart of the cobblestone. Before them was the creek that flowed from the kingdoms waterfall, to the left was open fields and to the right it grew wooded flowing into the Forest Frontiers. This is what you can now call home  he smiled gazing back to the mare.

He was always proud to bring a mare back to the herd lands, happy to expand the herd, but happy to share his joy for the herd lands with others. I hope you will enjoy your time in the Cobblestone as much as the herd does he turned to gently nuzzle her shoulder.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Devnot]

bleh im no good at openings.
    i stand ablaze before you
    and you tell me you smell smoke
    The five year old mare followed the stallion to the herd she would now call home. The herd was beautiful and was glad that the stallion had wandered upon her. She said" This place is very beautiful and I will enjoy this herd as long as I live here." She would love to meet a few oth the others that called this place home. She smiled softly when the stallion nuzzled her shoulder.
    Devnot
    Archam

He gazed at the mare who seemed rather impressed with the lands, gazing over her imagining what there children would look like. Snapping back to reality he gave a smile I am glad you like it, I will call a herd meeting her in due time so you will get to meet the others he scanned the area proud to be able to provide these lands and protection to his mares. He was hopeful Devnot would grow quant with the territory.

He flicked his had as if to signal Dev to follow him, he prodded forward and deeper into the lands. He stopped at a location thaat was enclosed by trees, the sun seemed to always hit in the right position. this is one of my favorite places to come, when I want peace the only thing to hear was the wind that blew, the animals that chirped, the thoughts in your head.

@[Devnot]
    Devnot smiled at the stallion as he showed her one of his favorite places. She much like this spot and was glad to have been showed it. She wasn't used to the herd life but was willing to learn. She said "This place is very peaceful and beautiful. I want to think you for the home you have given me." She was grateful for Archam finding her. She hoped to meet the others and would soon go out and help gather mares to join.
    Archam

His gaze looked for hers, she was quite content with the herd lands, to include this secluded location. He gently smiled swelling up with pride, as always his mare and his herd was his number one priority, it was a great reminder to know they were happy in there location.

She thanked him for bringing her here and he dipped his head slightly No need to thank me, I am more than glad to share my home with you, we all are he was sure to include the others, Anahi was always great with other mares and he knew that she would get along with Devnot. She was always willing and welcoming with open arms to new mares, and Devnot would receive no different an invitation.

He moved closer, allowing his body to rub against hers, relaxing his left hind leg supported ever so slightly by her body. So Devnot, what brought you to Beqanna? he asked curious to her past. He wasn't a stallion just looking to make foals with someone, he wanted to truly get to know his mares, and help them in whatever way they needed.

@[Devnot]
    i stand ablaze before you
    and you tell me you smell smoke
    The five year old mare smiled at the stallion and said "I was born here in Beqanna to Meilyr and Aiyanna. I have wandered here and there ever since being weaned. I have lived in the forest for a long time until I decided to move to the field." She was very excited to be here and can't wait to meet the other herd members.
    Devnot
    Archam

He watched the mare, interested in her background, he knew she was from beqanna, her scent gave that away. He did not know her parents, but was curious to what kingdom she was born into. Although she stated she lived in the forest since being weaned, leading him to believe there ties were ended. She appeared to be done talking and he gave a nod of acknowledgement well I'm glad to have stumbled upon you he stepped closer pressing his muzzle to the top of her shoulder blade.

The smokey grey mare looked at the stallion as he stepped closer to her. She didn't mind it at all and quiet liked it. She smiled and said"Tell me how many others call this herd home?" She wanted to know just how many others she gets to meet and call friends. She may also look for others to join soon also. She hoped that he didn't mind her asking about how many horses belong to the herd.