• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

livin' in a powder keg givin' off sparks - [herd meeting/welcoming angelle]
    Vessels nudge makes him acknowledge her with a smooth kiss of his dark lips to her shoulder. A sort of 'we'll meet up later' touch. Helle's sassy little voice pipes form among the lothers and Chem snickers to her. “Watch me behave myself right now, actually.” And his attentions fall solely on Becca now. “You.” he steps forward, eyes narrowing, his gritty voice growling. “Get the fuck out of here and do not come back, you miserable fucking wench.” He breaks into a charge toward her and if she stands her ground they're going to collide. She's been asking for a fight now she'll get a goddamn fight or she can just turn tail and get the fuck on.

This is what happens when you act like an ungrateful asshole. You've been warned.

[ sorry this is lame, and he's ignoring half the group, but this has drawn out too long. he's kicking Becca out by charging at her and i'd love for them to have a little spar. if you want, if not I am totally okay with assuming she kicks him in the face and walks away. either way is cool with me c; ]
    chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Becca]

anyone else is welcome to reply but we can assume they all dispersed after the charge and/or fight
    also, corroded, you can powerplay a little if you want i don't mind
    if she just kicks or bites at him you can assume it lands somewhere and hurts him a little ;p
    I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell. This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

Her attention shifts as she finds the stallion directing the word, you, in her direction. The nares of her nostrils flare, as he speaks of her in a vain manner. Her lobes pin immediately, when he begins to charge, surging forwards foolishly. She had beat the shit out of men before and, she was going to enjoy this.

"Bring it on fucker." She spins her hind around in his direction (At this point he's probably two feet from her, going full speed.) Her ears pin, swiveling as the thundering of his hooves grow louder, and louder. Until, she swings her hind legs out. The impact is heard with a large smack, hooves against flesh as she hurled her hind into his chest. Adrenaline rushed through her body, it was exhilarating, it was empowering.

She turned her head, spinning her hind end around once more to face the bastard."It was nice knowing you." She growls her words before storming off. A blur of golden mane is all that remains of her, as she gallops off his territory. In means to find a kingdom that was subjected in the empowerment of women.

becca

image © nathan walker

@[Chemdog] So she's probably going to join the Jungle.
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]