• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Its just a silly little thing really.
    My dentist told me to cure my tooth decay through solid nutrition. Apparently, it was part of some natural holistic healing bullshit some author was going on about. I decided it was time for a new dentist, one that believed in science for one. Is it really that much to ask for nice teeth so when I debut my clothing line for the confident, imaginative woman I will have a perfect smile. Too bad I’m not into those sports games, no one cares if those tech geeks have funky teeth. It this all falls through I guess I will have to fall back on my next biggest dream: to be the world's foremost developer of Tiffany, crystal, art glass lighting and accessory products. It's not the fashion business, but it'll do.

1 from 1 kingdom.

friendly no visit
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]
    My dentist told me to cure my tooth decay through solid nutrition (Ramiel Nagel is an author that writes about curing tooth decay = Ramiel). Apparently, it was part of some natural holistic healing bullshit some author was going on about. I decided it was time for a new dentist, one that believed in science for one. Is it really that much to ask for nice teeth so when I debut my clothing line for the confident, imaginative woman I will have a perfect smile (Talulah is a website that sells clothing for the confident, imaginative woman = Talulah). Too bad I’m not into those sports games (EA produces numerous sports games = Ea), no one cares if those tech geeks have funky teeth. It this all falls through I guess I will have to fall back on my next biggest dream: to be the world's foremost developer of Tiffany, crystal, art glass lighting and accessory products (describes Dale Tiffany = Dale). It's not the fashion business, but it'll do.

Blocking Talulah from Ramiel and Ea of the Dale
    yup yup yup.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]