• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what am I fighting for? (chemdog, any)
    Morigan
    WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE. FOR ALL THESE WORDS I SING, DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING?
    She’s not overly pleased about having to leave the Creek. Despite her initial misgivings, she’s grown to love the little territory and herd. The Creek is quiet and peaceful, and Archam is the perfect gentleman. She’s carved out a peaceful little life there, with Merida and now her young sons.

And now it’s gone.

Morigan grumbles quietly to herself the whole way to Volcanic Village, but when she reaches the border she grits her teeth, and steps forward without a fuss. She might not like her forced change in scenery, but, this is the way of herds - challenging for and exchanging mares is a common thing. And she had known that before she’d made the decision to become a part of a herd. She just really hadn’t expected it to affect her personally.

At least her children won’t be affected though. Merida isn’t pleased about it, but the little spitfire of a girl is rarely pleased about anything. And the boys will at least still be with father and their half sibling and the other mares. They will be well looked after. It’s not near as bad of a situation as it could be.

That said, she is a little concerned about the child currently growing in her belly.

She and Archam had had … relations, before she’d heard about the challenge. And even though she’s only a few months in, her belly has already begun to swell. What will this ‘Chemdog’ think of having another stallion’s child in his herd? What will Archam think of having his child grow up so far away?

That will be a problem for another day however. For now, she needs to track down Chemdog himself. Standing in the centre of the herdland, she lets out a low call, ears and nose alert. She can only hope that Chemdog is as much a gentleman as Archam …
    SAID I'M OKAY, BUT I KNOW HOW TO LIE. YOU WERE ALL THAT I HAD, YOU WERE DELICATE AND HARD TO FIND.