• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what am I fighting for?
    Morigan
    WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE. FOR ALL THESE WORDS I SING, DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING?
    Here lies Morigan
    Daughter of Nocturnal and Torne
    Mother of Merida, Andras, Francois, Taria and Kosaka

To Archam: I’m sorry to leave you and our children like this. I would not have done so if I’d had a choice. Thank you again for your kindness to me and Merida, and please, look out for all of our twins.

To my children: I am so, so sorry to leave you this way. I’m so sorry that I will never have the chance to watch all of you grow up. Look after each other, and be kind. And know that I will always love you, no matter what.

To Ruan: Wherever you are, my dear brother, I hope you are happy. I love you, and wish you all the best.
    SAID I'M OKAY, BUT I KNOW HOW TO LIE. YOU WERE ALL THAT I HAD, YOU WERE DELICATE AND HARD TO FIND.