• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Wanderer (Any)
    Fernweh
    The two year old bay mare made her way through the forest. She was here just to look for some herbs and maybe some company. She wasn't sure if there was anyone here in the forest though due to the weather. She however didn't mind it as she was always wandering from place to place. She was free and actually quiet liked it though if someone offered her a home she would take it.

in a gentle way you can shake the world
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    Even though things had started to stir at home and that she probably should be there to be a part of it, she couldn’t help but to venture off for a bit. Oh sure, Vlinder loved the Gates and she wouldn’t change her home for another that easily, but she needed to be away. Being home meant to get constantly confronted with the reality and with the rise of a new king – the green Wyrm – it was hard to find a moment of peace.

So the winged girl had found her way towards the forest. Last time she had visited the common lands she had met a nice stallion and she had enjoyed the talk. This time she stumbles upon a bay and pink mare. Vlinder guessed she would be somewhat younger than herself, but not much. She dips her black head in a greeting, somewhat shy. ”Good morning.” Her voice is soft, somewhat hesitant, but friendly all the more.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae
    Fernweh
    The two year old bay mare stopped when she heard the sound of another. She said "Good morning to you miss. My name is Fernweh. What may I ask is your name?" She bowed down to the other mare and smiled. She took in the winged mares appearance and was glad to have the company. She was used to the quietness of the forest and the horses who came here to visit.

Vlinder dips her head, to return the polite favour to the bay and purple mare. Although she’s used to odd colors – her mother was cobalt blue after all – she had yet to come across this kind of coloring. Fernweh seemed to be a ‘normal’ bay, except for her points that should be black, but were instead purple. But Vlinder herself supported bluish wings, so she shouldn’t really be the one to comment on that. ”It’s nice to meet you, Fernweh. I’m Vlinder.” Once again she smiles at the other girl – they were hardly mares with their 2 years of life – and curiously studies her. ”What has brought you to the forest today? It is my first time wandering this place, do you come here often?” It is simply impossible to not ask those questions, she is eager to learn more about her newest acquaintance and the only way to do so is start talking about things.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae
    Fernweh
    The two year old bay mare smiled at the other and said" It is a pleasure meeting you Vlinder. I sorta live out here. I haven't join in a herd or kingdom so I don't know what that is like." She watched the pretty mare who stood across from her. She had been on her own since she was a weanling.

From all the answers she could’ve gotten, this wasn’t the one she had expected. She did know that there were horses that called the meadow home – she even stayed there quite a lot herself if she needed to get away from the Gates – but that there were also few that thought of the forest as their home was something completely new to her. So Vlinder ends up looking at the other girl surprised, eyes blinking a few times before eventually tilting her head. She looks at Fernweh, studying her and silently amazed by the fact that she had been able to survive out here alone. ”Really? Aren’t there many dangerous beings around here?” she voices out her worries and amazement at once.

The thought of dangerous animals and the ill feeling that follows had Vlinder shudder a bit and she ruffles her wings before folding them at her sides again. It had become quite a habit to use them in such way, since they weren’t any good for other things. ”I was born and raised in the Gates, but I leave the kingdom sometimes to wander around, I guess. Herdlife is something that’s also unfamiliar to me though.” The winged blue roan mare wouldn’t be able to tell her new found companion about herds, but she could tell her about the Gates, if Fernweh would want to hear it. Not that the Gates was the best example of a kingdom, but to Vlinder it was home.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: Sorry for the wait!
    The bay with purple points smiled at the mare and said" Yes their are many dangerous things out here I try to stay buy the open areas though where most animals wouldn't go. Could you tell me more about your home miss?" She would listen to the other as she told about her home and maybe she would decide to join. She was actually looking for a home and if she offers she would most likely say she would join.
    She listens to the bay mare in awe, her mouth almost falling open. It is only when Fernweh asks her a question in return that she realises it. Instantly Vlinder offers her a shy, apologetic smile.. ”About the Gates?” she asks, head tilting to the side. She’s frowning slightly and while thinking of what to say she unconsciously ruffles her wings before folding them neatly to her side again. ”There isn’t that much to tell. The Gates has been.. slumbering. There are only little horses there. Far as I know there have been two kings since my birth, but neither of them was really there. And now another stallion is trying to gain support to become the ruler.” What she didn’t include was that it was her own father who wanted to take the crown. He wanted to open up the border for just anybody, inviting everybody in. Create a safe haven to say so, which was exactly what Heaven’s Gates was.

”The lands are beautiful though and every spring our mother tree gets bigger and bigger, finally recovered from the fire that has destroyed her. I would gladly show you around, if you want to?” she offers. Vlinder would gladly take her new found companion home. Finally someone who didn’t look down on her or pitied her, someone to consider a friend. And that was exactly what the winged girl needed.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae