• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from the roots of my soul; any
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion

She is dwarfed by her mother's russet barrel. The small child can only see and smell the bay and salmon woman. A sleepy, milk induced smile covers the fuzzy lips as a bit of white dribbles down her cheek. With childish innocence, she yawns big and wide before the thin legs bend and fold underneath her in a flop.

Her eyes are heavy, lowering over the brown eyes as she feels her mother begin to bathe her. The hot breath and hard tongue comforting her with it's repetition. The small ears gather the tones of Ygritte as she hums softly, nuzzling the little one to a heavy slumber. After all, being born was rather hard work.
    marlyn