• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

COME FORTH KIDDIES
    My vote:

Eternally burning tree (Straia really like her trees)
    Shows people different premonitions that are not always right, are sometimes things that have happened, or will happen, or could happen, etc.
    And I think by blood sacrifice is cool - and this could range from a cut on their ankle dripping blood to killing someone

I think the priest thing/how the flames are used with newcomers, etc. should be up to the current monarch at the time. The Falls has not always had a healer, that is somewhat new. And that horse is not the only horse that can use the waterfall, they just have a lot of power with the healing waters (the power of the waterfall is based on rank - low rank means you can heal small things, higher ranks means bigger cuts, monarchs and the healer can heal most everything).

I'm against the oath of loyalty for the Chamber (it's cool in the Tundra and the Zons, but it should stay there I think). Straia is convinced horses should be loyal to the Chamber without having to have some marking to prove it, and if they aren't, she doesn't want them here anyway.
    magic comes and magic goes
    (bippity boppity bippity boppity)
    who knows if it's big or how it grows
    but one thing you'll soon find
    It will be in sight and not just in mind
    (BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO BOO!)

The fairies have heard your chatter and wish to clarify. The tablet has changed with a faint pop, and new words are now emerging -

MAGIC NEEDS ROOTS
    YOU HAVE TWO (REAL LIFE) DAYS LEFT TO DECIDE YOURS

You chit chat so nicely, but we cannot tell what you want? An eternal flame, is it? Vision of truth or future or nothing at all? Priests? Such unique thoughts you have, but it is a consensus we desire. Decide, little friends, or we shall decide for you.

Whomever you have chosen as your leader will have the final decision if you do not come to a consensus in time.
    I vote for an eternal flame (sure, why not have a small burning tree?) that with a blood sacrifice can give you some sort of vision, whether it be future or past is up to the seeker.
    I vote for an eternal flame too with the blood sacrifice which can give you snippets of future/past/what they're looking for. I also want there to be a priest for the fire, like there's a healer, but everyone can like use the flame, but the priest would make sure nothing is abused/mediate the flames. Smile
    Voting yes for eternally burning tree which shows images of past, present, or future depending on the character upon giving blood sacrifice. And if someone tries to wrongfully use them, or if an outsider tries to use it, it shows them false information. Gonna leave the priest thing up to whomever is monarch, but I like both what Straia and Sid offered in its regard <3
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke