• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'll keep you like an oath [any, none]
    keep you like an oath
    may nothing but death do us part
    That’s enough then, it’s been a good run. Kirin tired of it all to be truthful, it was just simply no longer enough for him, didn’t sate him the way it once had. It had grown old and he had stayed young and beautiful in its wake. That was all thanks to his lovely daughter but nevermind praising the girl, she was born with soul purpose of it, it was her job. Was he cruel to think that way, oh yes, ask anyone. Did he mind what they thought, did he care? No, never.

He had made up his mind to go, to seek bigger and better things. To find Nicia or Kult or Kersey or all of them, he just didn’t want to be here anymore. What he did want was to take those who would come, a select group to traverse the unknown with him. Misra was one, that dark vixen, but she had stolen away like a thief in the night and he had not chased her. What did that leave, who? Potion was essential, the age bending mare and she would not be separated from her daughter so Ecco would come too. Capture, would she go, could she? The blind mare was one of his favorites despite her defect, she was his favorite of gifts you might say. Kirke, his bright feathered macaw girl, the clear best of Carys’ brood and the one that was ever intent on pleasing him.

If they would come he would have them, to the ends of the Earth and back, to whatever great adventure await them. The Cove, well, that would be left to safe hands. Raelynx was the last one standing aside from himself, a true Khaos decent, there from the very beginning of it all. Capable, powerful, wicked enough to continue their work if he so sought to but Kirin wasn’t really sure what Raelynx sought to be honest. Still, he was the best man for the job and so it would be left to him to take. He left him notice, a swift word from on high, telling him he was going, telling him that the Cove was his to care for now.

Those that stayed would age now, no longer subject to the meddlesome greying Potion but perhaps in time they would return and amend that. Otherwise Kirin headed north, a band of those both loyal and cherished behind him….
    Kirin
    son of khaos

Yes I’m afraid Kirin is going away on a grand adventure. It’s been what, a RL year that he has tended the Cove? That’s fair enough for anyone I would think and it’s been good fun. Potion and Ecco are most certainly to accompany him, as well as any of the others in this post that he invited should they wish to go. Don’t worry, he’ll come back one day I’m sure, best keep an eye to the sky until then ...