• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so the darkness I became; ALL KINGDOM [please reply by 8/13]
    Despoine
    The golden girl stepped lightly amongst the gathering adults. She had heard the Valley queen’s call echo throughout the kingdom and she had curiously heeded it. Despoine easily threaded her way into the group and planted herself at her mother’s side. The yearling had only ever seen the grullo mare from afar, never once personally meeting her queen. But she was aware of her connection to both of her parents.

She offered her mother a warm smile in greeting before letting her eyes stray once again to the other faces in the group. She recognized the wolves who sat at the queen’s feet. Often times, they would playfully nip at her heels and corral her farther away from the kingdom’s borders during their frequent patrols. She also notices a bright chestnut mare with the most intriguing eyes standing before their queen while a dark man solemnly brings up the back. She briefly wondered if her father would be appearing any time soon.

Were these few souls all that made up the kingdom? Despoine was unaware of the current events that have affected the land. Such low numbers could be leave their kingdom vulnerable and ultimately be disastrous. But for now, she was only concerned with meeting her fellow kingdom members. With the exception of her parents, the golden girl hadn’t been given much of a chance to interact with any of the others.

"I'm Despoine."

you can place her in either children or residents!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: so the darkness I became; ALL KINGDOM [please reply by 8/13] - by despoine - 08-11-2016, 01:02 AM