• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is Yours Now-[Varnish, Any]
    Archam

The bay roan stallion made the travels from the field to his home, it took almost the whole day as the sun was now starting to set and the moon was ready to make its appearance. There travels were rather silent, but not an awkward silence but one that they took in the scenery, getting to know each other through body movement. There bodies brushed up against each other every now and than, fur intertwining. He was surely excited to have the new mare in his herd, and hoped she would like his herd as much as he did.

Finally they broke through the entrance of the herd and he arched his neck in a prideful way This is the Cobblestone, I hope you will like the lands as much as I do He gazed over the herd, the sun was setting perfectly over the creek before them, setting for a beautiful scenery. He moved forward towards the creek, that was the heart of the kingdom this is our source of water obviously, what else would it have been. He gazed at the chestnut mare moving closer to her gently nipping at her neck it had been some time since someone was able to gain his attention like she did. She would constantly be in his mind, something he didn't mind. He smiled looking at her hopeful that she was pleased with the lands.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Varnish]
    She lifted her head and stared out over the land that was now her new home "its amazing i will try and love it more then you" moving her head she nudged the stallion and giggled while trotting around swishing her bobbed tail around happily.

Moving closer to him, she nibbled his neck whispered in his ear "If only i had a foal to enjoy these new lands with" trotting around him she moved to the creek to bend her long neck down and take drink of the cold water, she could feel as it trickled down her throat giving her the shivers when it left into her belly. Lifting her head from the water droplets dripped from her mouth and down to the creek where it pinged of the water only to return back again.

@Archam
    wє dσи'т тяυรт wσяdร, wє тяυรт αcтiσи.
    Archam

He was relieved that the mare announced she liked the lands, a smile grew on his face with her statement. He has not met a mare who did not like the lands, and would be shocked the day he does. She nudged Archam and trotted off, moving in closer to him she nibbled his neck whispering enticing statements. She circled around him moving off to the creek lowering her neck to drink.

He gave a smirk and pranced forward towards her I can promise you a foal next year he nibbled on her spine from the back up to her withers. He walked back again towards her rump, nudging her taking in her aroma, growing excited with the mare. She makes him act like a colt again, excited at every mare he saw walk by, but she kept his thoughts on her, unable to think of anything else. They would prove to have beautiful children and he grew excited for next spring to view the foal they would create.

@[Varnish]
    Shivering from his touch she quickly shook as tingles moved there way through her body, his words made her warm inside and her belly move with the thought of one day hold offspring of this stallion. Looking up she stared at the now star litter sky and how she wished she new how they shinned to brightly every night she would look at them, growing tired she moved closely to Archam and slowly nuzzled his neck then move away towards the others only to stop short only by a few feet as if not to invaded there space.

She slowly moved her large hooves under her in a special way so not to tear the feathers around her hooves or cut the underside of her belly with rocks or twigs that may be there, moving around she got comfy on the ground and stared back at the stallion and whinnied at him quietly as if to say thank you then placed her head on the cold ground to sleep the new night away.

@Archam
    wє dσи'т тяυรт wσяdร, wє тяυรт αcтiσи.
    Sirana had been woken up that night by the sound of rustling leaves close to the home herd. While it was small, she still called it a herd. Sirana herself, Eiria, Anahi, Nerius, the twin colts, Andras and Francois, and some others. They were all sleeping peacefully, Anahi settled a little away from the rest so she could watch over them. Nerius was under her belly, curled up, watched over by his dam and both of his sisters.

Sirana, however, was known for being a light sleeper. So, when she heard the leaves rustling, signaling that someone was approaching, she lifted her head, looking toward the trees to see who was here. One ear flicked back and forth as two shapes appeared from the trees. The first one was easy to recognize, even in the moonlight. His roan spotted coat identified him as Sirana's sire, Archam. The other was one the two-year-old did not recognize.

She watched curiously as the stallion and mare played together for a little while before settling down to talk. The amber champagne two-year-old began walking away from her dam and siblings, around the backside of her sire so neither he nor the mare would see Sirana. She watched and waited patiently as the mare went and joined the herd to sleep, leaving Archam there for a moment. Sirana walked up to him, giving him a look.

"Found another one Father?" she asked.
    Archam

Archam gently closed his eyes as the mare trailed her muzzle against him. She surely knew how to keep the attention of a stallion, quickly climbing her way into his heart. He grew more anxious for next spring, to see the foal they created. His eyes opened at the sound of her trailing off, he watched as she made her way to the herd to rest for the night. A gentle smile grew on his face, the mare was fitting in perfectly.

His heart leaped at the sound of another behind him, he quickly slid on his rear right foot to see that it was Sirana. His foal was no longer a foal, she was now a mature mare, one he has not spoken to since he told her of her future. She spoke to him with judgement, with attitude as if she did not understand the herd life. His eyes focused in on her and his ears slightly lowered to his dome It would appear so Sirana He stepped closer to her Is there something you need? he asked her curious to what brought her out to speak to him.

@[Sirana]
    "Not at the moment," Sirana replied. For a moment, she turned her gaze down, then to the herd. Her eyes drifted over the members, including the new mare.

"I do not need anything, but I do wish to ask you something," Sirana said, turning to look at her father. Her fiery red chestnut mane fell over both sides of her neck, her long forelock in her eyes as she met her sire's eyes.

"Why did you choose me Father? Why me, of all your foals? Was it because I was the oldest? I wish to know. I also want to know why you didn't tell me when I was younger, when I would've had more time to process this. I've come to accept what will happen in the next months, but I just need to know," Sirana said. The filly was no longer angry at her father for giving her away to Phaedrus' herd, but all she wanted was to know.

If she knew why before she left, that would be enough.

@[Archam]
    Archam

His ears gently lifted from his dome, his body relaxed in return. He did not mean to come across harsh to his foal, just to let her know there was no budging on the decision. She spoke, hurt was in her voice even though she tried to hide it. She wanted to know why he chose her, why he waited to tell her. A sigh escaped his mouth and he took a few moments of silence to think about a response, exactly how to word it to his daughter.

I chose you because you were the oldest, you are hard headed and I know you will be able to stick up for yourself. You are also adventurous and I don't think you will have a problem leaving the herd and kingdom. He looked at her judging her reaction. I couldn't tell you as a foal, I wanted you to enjoy your childhood, not to live in fear. he spoke truthfully, his gaze would not meet hers. I told you when you were mature enough to understand and process it. He hoped his explanation was enough, he had nothing else to provide to her. His decision was made and in one years time she would be leaving to be in Phaedrus herd.

Sirana's ears perked forward as her sire sighed before beginning to speak, explain to her why she'd been chosen. She'd figured it was because she was the oldest. Hearing him say she was hard-headed and stubborn, could stick up for herself... yeah, that made sense. She was an adventurous spirit too, knowing she would enjoy going through the herd lands to learn the ins and outs even if she didn't like the stallion she'd be living with.

And he saved telling her till now so she could enjoy her foal hood...

Perhaps he'd cared more than she'd given him credit for. She was still upset she'd be leaving her home before she personally wanted to, but she could not find fault. She'd also already accepted what would be happening anyway, so there was no point fighting it.

Instead, the mare extended her neck out, nuzzling her sire. "Thanks."

She then turned to the herd and joined the ranks, settling in to rest near her dam and younger siblings, but far away enough that she could help her dam watch the rest of the herd while they slept. Seeing Anahi was awake, keeping watch, Sirana allowed her head to drop low, relaxing one of her hind legs and allowing her dreams to take her away for the night.

@[Archam]