• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    find me where the wild things are

i am the sword in the darkness
    I will never have another like I did with you.

You were so beautiful with your angelic hair backlight, it was as if a gate was opened and all the light poured out from the sun and onto you. I watched you dance as the sun set, I told you I had never seen a shooting star so you said that we'd wait until I did. Do you remember drinking that bottle of wine? It was named after some german mythological being and had the emblem of a dragon or snake, hell I'm hungover so I can't remember.

I just remember that you said, "Look, it's a lion! Do you see it?" and as I connected the dots, from the nape to the hip of the said lion I saw amongst the constellations a ray of light shoot by - then you kissed me and I knew it was all over for a boy like me.

1 from a kingdom in 3.  
    Blocking Zosma from Wyrm of the Gates

Wyrm = mythological german creature
    zosma = also known as delta leonis, is a star in the constellation leo
    gates = gate
    darn you got me. Sad