• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ready For A Change In Scenery- [Vaughan]

i am the sword in the darkness
    Perhaps he would stay a little longer in the field than originally intended - although Vaughan was a virgin, he was still appreciative of the female form in nearly any shape. Just as he was leaving to head back to the Tundra since nightfall was closing in (the trek in the snow was hard enough without even colder temperatures) he spotted a petite mare meandering across the field.

He waits for a minute beneath an oak tree on the outskirts and minute after minute she remains in the same place, seemingly peaceful in waiting - he starts taking strides towards her and hopefully she wouldn't spook. He is no monster but with one crooked, floppy ear and a large muscle tone it could be a little intimidating. "Good evening, did you need some help home? It's not often that mares stay in the field after sunset; it's not all that safe to be honest - I'm Vaughan, I'm about to take leave for my home in the Tundra, you're welcome to accompany me but if you'd like me to stay and watch over you I'm sure I could be of service."

He wasn't being romantic, just who he simply was - although as a young colt he was quite brash and untamed, he had learned some manners here and there.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Ready For A Change In Scenery- [Vaughan] - by vaughan - 07-06-2016, 08:06 PM