• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  from the roots of my soul; any
    Taria

Taria laughed from the overjoy she was experiencing, it was so much fun to play with another equine. She wished that Kosaka was here to enjoy the fun with her! The bay appaloosa filly kicked her hind legs out, skipping as she did and Tarias lips curled into a smile. Taria really only had Kosaka and her adoptive mothers son Zepar to play with. Did this foal have brothers and sister? Did she play with other foals in her herd? She had questions that popped in her head with every stride she made, but as she opened her mouth to speak so did her new found friend.

She introduced herself as Marlyn, what a pretty name, she thought to herself. She slowed her pace into a lope and Taria did the same, she imagined this was when they would grow to know each other. Each full of questions, this was the time to ask. Marlyn went first, a question paired with a compliment thank you! You are pretty too! she giggled before responding. I live in the volcanic village, where do you live? she asked as she glanced at the filly, she slid to a halt taking in deep breaths with every heart beat. She was curious if this filly had her mother, what was it like to your birth mother still alive. She had no blood family around her(besides kosaka) and the urge to find out who they were grew every day. She was young in age but already had a hard time connecting with others, what if the fillies grew up and never spoke to each other again. Is that how life worked? Taria was not ready to lose another friend.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Marlyn]

Messages In This Thread
    from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-09-2016, 08:51 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-14-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-17-2016, 04:43 PM