• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  from the roots of my soul; any
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion
    Small lobes are trained to the darker girl as they slow down. Amber eyes watch carelessly as she listens to the inquiry but just as she is about to speak, Marlyn catches sight of another form seemingly to float near them.

Her small crown tilts slightly as a wiry smile is crossing the velvet of her eyes. Eyes flick to Taira then back to the ebony skinned filly. The spotted child is ever so curious and the world has yet to make her bitter and hardened to the ways of others. May the innocence of childhood consume her as long as possible.

Fear is a poison the young girl has yet to consume. Her absorption in others and their lives and homes are consuming and so she must feed the hunger of curiosity. Long lashes fall over the glassy pools and the small points are trained to the somber features of heavily blackened filly. "Of course!" Her voice quips highly and a smile broadens over her small features. "I'm Marlyn. I'm from the Falls." She speaks matter-of-factly to both the girls. "That is Taira and shes from Volcanic Village." Mar introduces her new friend gaily. "What's your name?" A knobby leg moves the appaloosa child towards without so much as a worry or care. There is no such thing as hurt or pain in her world. There are faces and names and friends and family.
    marlyn

((it's so short, forgive me. looking forward to traveling with Caw though!))

Messages In This Thread
    from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-09-2016, 08:51 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-14-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-17-2016, 04:43 PM