• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Oh my, so many people.. {Any}
    The look of distressed fury on the mare's face froze Rhae in place as she and Annie rounded the last curve. However, clever little Annie knew just what to do to calm the situation, so they both continued forward. She supposed her own presence may have helped as a distraction, so perhaps they would be able to keep the girl out of trouble.

The mother looked taken aback by the events and Louisiane took advantage of it by introducing Rhae and returning to her side once more. Rhae smiled and watched her approach, then looked back at Chalmette. By the time she spoke, everyone had on a smile of some kind and Rhae was feeling quite optomistic about the whole thing.

Chalmette continued and apologized for little Annie. Rhae laughed aloud at this, but held still to allow the mare to finish introducing herself.

"No inconvenience at all," she said still smiling. Her gaze moved to Annie again and her eyes glowed with adoration. "She's a remarkable young lady. We were just discussing my future." She drew her eyes back to Chalmette. "It seems my family has moved on from these parts, and I'm left without a herd or friend. Until I met Annie, that is. Now I am lucky enough to have the latter." She chuckled softly.

Rhae wanted to reach out and touch her nose to Annie again; it was so comforting some how. Just like when she was little and would bump her mother. But she wasn't sure that was appropriate here and she was still nervous how the filly's mother would react to their friendship. She had held her body a bit stiffly without realizing it and forced her muscles to relax as she listened carefully.

Rhae

when i feel lost..  i'll search the skies for you

OOC: blah sry. i'm going to blame the migraine =/  <3