• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any]
    Way out in the water, see it swimming

The whole trip Geisha was counting the seconds. Each movement, though slow was still painful and excruciating. But thanks to Andres holding the majority of her weight it made their trek easier. The silver dappled mare was eyeing the other female walking a few feet in front of them. She seemed to be on high alert; ears twisting every direction, her eyes darting one way or another. Who could blame her. Even Geisha was still a little jumpy after her encounter with the cougar. Strange or sudden sounds sometimes sent the mare into a short fit that normally lasted no longer than a few seconds.

Andres and the unnamed roan female led Geisha into a pine forest. The path here was shaded from all the plant life, the ground was a little softer too. "Almost there." Andres mused into her ear, Geisha shifted to look up at him playfully tugging a small lock of his mane. "Am I getting to be too much for you?"  The  ghost of a grin worked over the edges of her velvet lips. Despite the stinging pain in her backside, Geisha was still retaining a little of her famous happy-go-lucky mannerisms. It helped to distract her from her current situation.

Finally the trio made it to a rushing waterfall, its crystal waters rushing off of a cliffs edge where it merged with the calm waters of the lake below. Andres moved away, the action nearly making Geisha fall onto her side, but with a little fancy foot work she saved herself from a tumble. The mare had always been a little more on the clumsy side. "Well this is it, step in and see what happens." Geisha snorted casting a wary eye in the male's direction. "You don't know how it works?" She questioned, carefully navigating her way over to the waters edge. The cool water lapped at her front hooves. "Here goes nothing." She walked further into the crisp waters.

She kept wading her way across the waters until she reached the edges of the center, neck deep in the waters; her wounds well under the cooling currents. A soft tingling sensation crept over her backside. It felt a lot like the kisses of a butterfly's wings, Geisha thought as she floated about in the water. In here she felt a million times lighter than she actually was.

ooc notes || @[Raxa] @[Andras]
    Where is my mind
    by BEAU NEBULA of GS.

Messages In This Thread
    Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-19-2016, 06:58 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-20-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-21-2016, 01:08 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-27-2016, 07:54 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-27-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-28-2016, 06:40 PM