• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any]
    Raxa stepped away from Geisha when she came closer. She didn't mind horses being near her, but didn't like it when they came too close. Once she'd stepped away, she turned to look at the mare, a somewhat stern look in her eye as if scolding her for coming too close.

"The two castes are the Warriors, and the Diplomats," Raxa explained. "The Warriors are in charge of defending the kingdom. They often engage in mock battles with members of other kingdoms in order to practice their fighting skills. They are the first line of defense if their is an attack. Kreios, Jedi, and Archam lead the warriors. The Diplomats are led by Ygritte. They go to other kingdoms to form alliances so that there are hopefully no more war threats between them."

The sound of a rumbling belly made Raxa's face turn from stern to surprised. Her left eyebrow went up as she stared at the mare, "I'm guessing you're hungry?"

@[Andras] @[Geisha]

Messages In This Thread
    Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-19-2016, 06:58 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-20-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-21-2016, 01:08 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-27-2016, 07:54 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-27-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-28-2016, 06:40 PM