• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Those I Don't Know.. {Family Meeting - DRAMA}
    Real Fire
    I had come expecting my ice, more chilled winds and clouds that hide the sun. More dry snow and firm ground. But around the rest of Beqanna, apparently ground became squishy, wet and sodden with decaying foliage. I had not expected this to be turning the forest red and brown, orangey green and to more openly display the cold, dark bark of the oak and spruce; the peeling bone-white strips off of the birch.

When we came across a suitable opening, we settled in. We'd stopped at various Kingdoms, and this called our family forth. Bit by bit, the Falls branch, Cove branch, and even an unexpected, wandering, incognito uncle - "G'reth" - appeared around us as we trekked. "Mom, is this good?" I called, counting at least twelve other horses, including myself, around me. So thirteen or so, counting Mom.

Mom was still pretty angry about what my father had done, trying to take Echo like that. Her lips and neck were still a bit burnt, but thankfully had been kept from infection by the cold of the Tundra, of home. We just had my father left, it seemed, but this clearing looked good. Mom gave a nod and everybody settled down to conversing and catching up, fawning over Echo and all the youngest ones.

I met Sunfall and Blazed, which was cool; I asked some tips on mocks and spars from Sunfall while Mom talked politics with Blazed, and I met my grandmother G'ren and G'ren Fire, who looked so similar I kept saying the wrong name. I met a couple of the others, too, before night fell. Nobody had any special traits, so we were all equal - until you count Raelnyx, anyways.
    Quietly I go Bump, Beware

@[Insane] Here is my good, long-ish post!

@[Insane] PLEASE ping this time ><
    Soo... For even more overload and a muse dispense..

Rael Fire
    Rael listened and looked about the group, his scars showing vibrantly in the near-setting sun, as Mother and Real worked out lodgings in the opening. He preferred patroling the area, skirting the edges of the group, as a Warrior should to keep his family - even the extended family - safe and protected. He wondered what all was going on, and once the groups settled in he noticed Raelnyx had not yet appeared. But, judging what had happened back in the Tundra, he would always come.

It was interesting, being among a family of non-traited equine that were all equal. I met Sunfall, G'reth and G'ren, and it came to be known some others who had exciting news. G'reth might finally come from hiding and go back to a Kingdom, and G'ren was expecting a foal soon. Sunfall has a sister, named Mandalocks, who was currently hiding back behind Blazed. She admired Sunfall and wanted to be a Warrioress like her, which Rael appreciated.
    Fame and Fortune are my Fantasies

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

In truth, he had not come on purpose. He had left them behind in the Tundra and had ceased thinking of them. She had disappointed him (at least, as much as a creature like he can be disappointed). He had believed her unique, and she had proven him so very wrong. So, he had left, never once looking back.

His arrival today is little more than an accident. He has wandering feet (much like his mother, though he would never admit such a thing), and so, he wanders. Always, inevitably, he returns to the Cove. It is as much home as anything ever will be. It contains his family (or those he calls family, even if they are not necessarily so in truth). It also contains his father, the iron god that stands watch over the sea (though he is no true god, no matter what his brother believes. He had met a true god, and He had been so much more vastly powerful than an immobile iron statue guarding a lonely, empty sea).

Still, it is home and he would always return.

Even so, he is surprised when he suddenly finds himself amidst a strange family reunion of sorts. He had been traversing the forest, lost amidst his thoughts and remembrances, when he realizes he has come upon a small clearing occupied by close to a dozen horses.

He recognizes them, of course. How could he not? He had spawned most of them.

And G’ren Fire is there of course. A terrible plague of disappointment he cannot seem to escape, even if he had ceased to consider it the moment she had made her wishes clear. He turns with a grunt, intending to simply leave.

Unfortunately he does not make it far.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com
    I was wandering, enjoying meeting relatives and playing, and seeing how living in colder climates changes your appearance in some ways. It seemed to leave a thicker, warmer coat and a slightly roman nose to better the airpath and provide more breathable air. But who is the father of many of my siblings? I wondered, flicking my ears, just as a stallion wandered into the area, flames licking his mutilated form as described to me, before starting to meander away again.

Walking over to my mother, Sunfall, I asked her. "Is that him?" I queried rather quietly, flicking an ear towards the slowly moving form of the unknown stallion. Is that this Raelynx so many of my mention when talking about their lineage? I wonder.. How many others not here are related to us? I think, focused on nowhere with my grey-brown eyes, as my ears flicker to locate various noises - leaves rustling in breezes, bird songs, the occasional noises from a squirrel - and I flicked my tail gently at the few flies resisting the breeze.
    @[Raelnyx] blah..
    OOC - Ehe can you tell my muse is active? I still need to work out a G'ren Fire and Blazed post to get some proper interaction in.

@[Raelnyx] please work..
    @[Insane] @[insane]
    @[Raelnyx] @[raelnyx]

PLEASE..!