• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [any]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

The lands had changed from what the monster held in his memory. Not greatly, but perceptibly. The lands where he had once roamed and met so many of his one-time lovers were now divided into the familiar meadow, with its tall grasses and gentle breezes, and a new forest which he wandered into now. He liked the darkness, the soft smell of moss and decay that often accompanies the soft ground under tall trees. He likes the anonymity of blending into the darkness, the lines of his body slowly fade until he is a part of the shadows, only his dark eyes still fully formed. 

He stays like this for a while, observing the creatures coming and going; conversations starting and ending. Clandestine meetings, hushed voices, whispers and intimate caresses. Yes, he likes this new land very much. He knows he will find himself here more often than not, even if he is not a part of the action he likes to quietly observe like this. You can learn much from observation. Like the way she looks at him, or he brushes against her. The way eyes dart left or right to avoid a question. The way breath becomes heavy with anticipation. All these things he has learned in his long life and he continues to learn every day. Something of a smile forces its way onto his thick lips as he considers this. 

Suddenly he becomes a solid figure once more, inky coat still somewhat blended into the shadows but nothing like the almost invisibility he had had moments before. Thick, tangled mane hangs haphazardly in front of his dark eyes which peer out with an inner light - almost like a challenge to approach. It was time for him to return.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

The darkness coveted her, this beautifully waxen slicked silhouette of a woman. Each leg was carefully dropped as she moved, and the way she moved was almost liquid as her distinct white flesh streamed along everything that had caved into the blackness of night. It was almost a sin that such a flawless creature was obstructed in view;  yet she felt indebted to the moments she could feel alone. But; she was not actually alone.

Her awe was so delicately placed before her aimless tread. Her presence was heeded by the noises of all that surrounded; her burdened humor created an ugliness over her face. Thoughts clamored her mind in a grim but charming way – what if they all just …disappeared? The creases along pink soaked lips recovered her unflawed state into a prettied gleam.

Limbs that were so carefully crafted ceased all motion as her vision tangled between her mind and the world right in front of her.  If she could not find the quiet – she would have to imagine it. In a dream; she found where she needed to be and it was almost as perfect.

Right before the enraptured state of believing a ponder; her ears confirmed the voices were far enough away. It was far too often her choices were poisoned with a naivety; proving true as something inhabited the darkness with her. Cobalt laced eyes released themselves into the blackness to only drown in its nothingness. A diluted tremble influenced the siren’s stark flesh as a chill swept harshly into her pores. It was the chill of the unknown.

”I will be on my way…”

Every word was so brutally bound; the uneasy sensation gorged from every tune before rolling off her lithe tongue.

Even if her instincts deceived her – it was time to part the lonely place; it felt absolute, but the stillness was too still. In a sigh the air whispered from her pearled fangs; parting her soft velvet lips. She was to go back to the known. The woman’s long narrow neck snapped back to the direction – and there it was. The feeling she had derived from the blackly figure now right before her. Eyes were embellished with concern; the fire of his gaze extinguished her blue.

The girl was not in the presence of something fair; it was quite ugly. Its ugliness was powerful with an aroma of the purest filth; but her stare grew faint from the darkness that shrouded the majority of his existence. The jarring discovery also made it harder to understand her situation; but a fool could figure this thing was a predator.

AGLAECA

Come down to where all the others fell.
    Get lost in the dark to find yourself.

Gunsynd

Amid all the hushed voices and the quiet vibrations of the forest, something that didn’t belong. His dark eyes almost feel the desire to shield themselves under heavy lids from the white creature that wanders into his vicinity. He watches silently from the cover of the shadows as she wanders, seemingly without direction. Hungry eyes watch the feminine form as it moves about before him, like a private show. He passively notices the changes of her features and smiles to himself to wonder what haunts her thoughts.

Her words pierce the air and a deep chuckle erupts from deep in his throat. It resonates in the thick air around them and he can feel it rebound from the trees and the soft ground he stands on. He moves his heavy body towards her now, relishing in her look of disgust at the sight of him. Not the reaction he usually gets from those of her sex. A predatory smile remains on his lips as he brushes against the female, the shadow of his pelt turning the brilliant, sterile white of hers where they touched. The white spread in spirals, dispersing the shadows until he matched her exactly. The transparent bone and leather appendages appeared now on his shoulders but were now sheathed in pure white feathers like an angel’s wings. Finally, his dark gleaming eyes turned a pure blue to match hers. Perhaps his little flower will find this style more appealing. 

But there was no hiding that malicious smile or the glint of the hunt in his eyes. Rounding her, he breathes in her scent like a delicate perfume and comes back to her front, continuing his snicker and allowing his lips to brush along her side as he moves. He licks his lips and enjoys the taste of her that lingers there. “Now why would you want to leave so soon, angel?” His blue eyes glance at her face, enjoying the fear emblazoned there and he smiles once more. “We’ve just met. Now tell me, what can I call you?” 

Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

It was something in the air that kept her still; a feeling that her sharp pale existence exposed her – left her to the will of everyone else. There was no eluding him, yet alone anyone in the night’s unforgiving hold of blackness. There was nothing she could do but watch as the beast set in motion. His touch; it was so bitter in the way it flowed along the brisk of her soft flesh – like fingers running through; her concerned awe was lost as the sensation relentlessly soaked inside.

The sapphire profusion within her eyes slowly made restitution; although her company had a dramatic physical evolution into something more refreshing. His eyes reflected hers, his skin – perfectly slathered in her white; she was even almost weak to the now visibly astonishing talons that leveled his endearing skin. She almost fell victim to the thought of this being someone else; the sense of being sound was momentary. Nothing could hide the humor that disfigured his face; heavy with spite on his lips.

Before his lips revisited; her anticipation of how light and chilling it would be sufficed. It was a simple validation it was the man she had disturbed; and this game – she was not entirely convinced it was real. This was a downfall of dreamers; she couldn’t discern things that were out of her control, but, he made it all too easy to numb the reality of her position.

”I wonder what gave me away…”

Words were under the delicacy of a curtailed exhale; it was almost exhausting trying to think otherwise of the creature. The bliss of imagination was near, she pushed it; she was on the edge as she watched him creep around.

”I decided a leave before I found you. The excuse was nothing short of a tendered lie, she felt him well before; his reproach was significantly animalistic – no wonder his aura pressed her instinct to leave. It was so strong, it tightened her limbs – forcing an adjustment to hide the trembling they succumbed to.

It was almost overwhelming; she decided something rather out of her element. She pressured his space with a progression and a lean of her head, her look in obvious question of his sharpened detail. It was only for a minute before turning in the direction she desired; away. She was not a foolish dove; and if she had the intention to escape now – he successfully flustered her mind of any certainty. Perfectly white plumage moved in favor of the air before completing the short dance. He will like that.

Aglaeca. What are you, or, what do I call you?A sweet grin embellished her pinkish lip to soften the very direct tones of her words. Her stare was royal; royal with nerve.

AGLAECA

Gunsynd

Heat. He makes the moisture in his lungs hot. Hot enough to become steam. He exhales and the boiling vapor curls from his nostrils onto her white flesh. His sneer grew as he saw her react to the sudden pain. There was pain, too, deep in his organs because of the unnatural and unnecessary calidity, but it only added to his game, his desire. It was not unlike the gnawing pain that grew deeper, lower down within him; that familiar pain that influenced the majority of his actions. Desire was his true mistress while the Valley was his queen. Love could not be confused with sex after all.

But desire was nameless, without a face, anonymous. He could attach his mistress to any form, any face, any body. And there was one here, so pure, so angelic, so vulnerable. She had come to him, felt his presence, felt his touch and had not fled. Of course she had stated her objective, but had not acted on it. In his book, this would be filed under “want”. There were several chapters in this book, “want” being only one of them. Not his favorite, but that was hotly contested between “need” and “hate”. Both had their finer qualities that he just couldn’t get enough of, but they never coincided to his dismay. 

“Angels are easy to spot when they fall into hell, darling” He breathes; the heat still pouring onto the nape of her neck. He turns, enjoying the view of the expanse of fresh, unspoiled territory before him and his dark, resonant laugh erupts at her proclamation. “But you didn’t, did you?”

Sharp. The teeth beneath his lips become carnivorous. He needs the unblunted edges to pierce her pure flesh. As she turns to leave and flutters her achromatic tail his direction he pounces, teeth entering with little resistance into her delicious haunch. The metallic taste overwhelms his senses. It is old, yet new. His mistress tastes like she always has and yet refreshingly unique each time. Blood soaked fangs form a damnable smile as his tongue plunges into the fresh wound, relishing in the taste of her. 

After she recovers her breath she speaks her name, but he as little use for it. She is bold enough to demand his as well. He removes himself from her skin, licking the last trickle of blood before departing. He smirks, his teeth still stained red. “Me? My dear, you can call me God.”

If you don’t want him to bite her just forget that part!!

She held a breath. A cold and fresh breath was taken just before experiencing the feverish streams from the beast. As sudden as it came; and as sudden the pain - she did not suddenly let the air go. There was something numbing from neglecting her mind of oxygen - but this did not last. Her sweet lips burst with the air; a gasp sounding as if she was trying to catch another. It was really a sound of her succumbing to the burn he pressed against her fragile skin. The feeling was lasting.

Her blues were in hiding; all she could gather was his existence moved with the heat that lingered from him. It tip-toed along her in a manner that ironically procreated a chill over the untouched portions of her body - her perfectly pearled body.

”I did not.” Her glare erupted from their cover; it was a momentary strength that pulsed through - seamlessly acting out her voice into a message; a message draped over with a delicate silk to hide the ugly he so wittingly poked at, ”Come from heaven, that is.”

It was hard to acknowledge the stranger’s existence in the erratic ways he moved. But, in the moments at which his movements were thrown; her attention was regrettably not aware. It was slow, her pinked lips tightened, her eyes wanting to return to their cover could not - but forced to watch the assailing launch to her once unflawed surface. The crash. His teeth, it was an immediate distress that beckoned her throat’s chords to scratch themselves in a self-mutilating scream. It was not a pretty sound.

The alabaster toned dove was flawed; her canvas was torn and bloodied into a macabre of the creature’s doing. Her pupils retracted at the satisfaction that gleamed from him. All she could mind was how bright her life was; even from the inside - but there was no time to rule in her own fancied thoughts - it was removing the shock of the events that had transpired. If she accepted it - the sooner she would feel. The sooner the weakness would take over.

”But, you are not my god.” She could not fathom her complete position, as if she would know that this was not the time for her precise logic. ”And gods, they are meant for saving…”

She was bright in allure, slightly tainted with the red that protruded from her wound - but there was a dark undertone, something she could not muster from her company any longer.

”If you want my faith, I would need to see a miracle.”

She managed a space between herself and the god of bitter thirst, her neck dipped; her awe heavy on his every antic. She had imagined the situation could be repaired with her words; but something told her… no, she felt it - she felt his damage had just begun and he was only a wolf with the desire to scar her perfect self. She needed to prove she was worth more unflawed. There was a sickly manifestation she had for perfection; and this god itched at it.

AGLAECA