• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Those I Don't Know.. {Family Meeting - DRAMA}
    I was wandering, enjoying meeting relatives and playing, and seeing how living in colder climates changes your appearance in some ways. It seemed to leave a thicker, warmer coat and a slightly roman nose to better the airpath and provide more breathable air. But who is the father of many of my siblings? I wondered, flicking my ears, just as a stallion wandered into the area, flames licking his mutilated form as described to me, before starting to meander away again.

Walking over to my mother, Sunfall, I asked her. "Is that him?" I queried rather quietly, flicking an ear towards the slowly moving form of the unknown stallion. Is that this Raelynx so many of my mention when talking about their lineage? I wonder.. How many others not here are related to us? I think, focused on nowhere with my grey-brown eyes, as my ears flicker to locate various noises - leaves rustling in breezes, bird songs, the occasional noises from a squirrel - and I flicked my tail gently at the few flies resisting the breeze.
    @[Raelnyx] blah..
    OOC - Ehe can you tell my muse is active? I still need to work out a G'ren Fire and Blazed post to get some proper interaction in.

@[Raelnyx] please work..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those I Don't Know.. {Family Meeting - DRAMA} - by Mandalocks - 07-28-2016, 04:54 PM