• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html]
    i don't love you;
    but i always will.

True, the black mare is striking; pale-haired and blue-pointed but Riva ignores her looks - that won’t matter to the jaguar that lurks in the treetops, eyes gleaming with a predator’s intent. He will not care what the mare looks like as her flesh is rent beneath his claws and his teeth sink into her throat for the killing blow. Riva grins; yes, she is a pretty thing for all that she smells like she’s taken a bath in dead flesh.

The Queen comes to her side, and gives her a nod of greeting that the paint returns in the same manner. She likes the measure of Lexa, is reminded a bit of Lagertha who saw potential in Riva and asked her home to the Jungle. Good thing she came too, she thinks before throwing herself back fully to the smelly mare before them. Gods, she reeked of rot!

Lexa gives far more voice to the curiosity that Riva hardly feels. The Jungle has a compulsion to her, for all that her innermost magic has been gutted from her, and she calls them all home at some point or another. Maybe that same compulsion tugged at the black mare as it had to each and every one of them… Riva barely cares, either way, the mare is here now and she brought her death-stink with her and it crawls into Riva’s throat making her want to gag.

Karsi, that is her name and Riva will not be loathe to forget it any time soon. It is too keenly associated with black mare from the beach and her stinkiness. She almost opens her mouth to say something snarky about how obviously the mare should be looking for a home other than bones, sand, and sea but she keeps her trap firmly shut. Lexa might appreciate how blunt Riva is, but it is also prone to getting her into trouble too. “This is our Queen - Lexa, and I’m Riva.” Introductions are always better than snarky comments, she thinks.

“Seems like you have the right idea but you could do with a good dousing in the river though,” and there it is - not as snarky as originally intended, but she cannot keep her mouth shut on the matter of the girl smelling to high heavens of death. “You might keep the predators at bay though,” she chortles mirthlessly, before sliding a glance to Lexa and tucking her head demurely to her breast. “I can show you to the river if you like.”

Riva

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html] - by riva - 07-28-2016, 01:46 PM