• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Warning....
    Is the warning permanent? I am beginning to get a bit worried because then my mare Celeana won't be able to get her tattoo and be fully initiated into the sisterhood... Undecided
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]
    Oh, also on this. Are the spirits that are already out of the pool now gone as well?
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    As a follow-up to Celeana, for the Tundra -

As cave initiation has already begun, will those scars (and previous scars) still be applicable?
    I can post a follow-up about the magic draining from the runes, to end it.
    It would be the last batch of Tundra initiations, for obvious reasons.

Thank you. Smile
    Another question to add on: are the herds associated with the Deserts still viable?
    All tattoos/scars/spirits are gone, including any that already existed. Kingdoms can still have initiations, but nothing magical can be involved. If the Sisters want to find a jungle flower and stick it behind their ear till it dies, they can. Or the Tundra men can cut each other to create scars. But these things are no longer tied to the kingdom/magic in any way.

The herds associated with the Deserts have not been flooded, and are still viable.
    Okay. Thank you!
    Ty for quick response
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    **is slightly annoyed** Alright...
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]