• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

alone
    [Image: 1b46cdaa1313976e3789808c7c3a1a7c.jpg]
                                                          3 year old mare
                                               dapple grey mustang with green eyes
                                                           18 hands high
                                                              no foal
                                                              no mate
                                                              no herd

I looked up at the empty blue sky and sighing softly, I lowered my head back down and snort scanning over the field with my green eyes. Seeing only a few horses in the field I continue out in the open in the tall grass hoping no one would really notice me. They never did.......like always. Always alone, and distancing myself from others especially the stallions. Even though I have encountered them many times trying to persuade me to join their herds or try to force me. As I think of all this I lower my head and graze.

The thought never crossed my mind of having a mate or a family. I had never had known mine. I hardly even remember my old family. The parts I remember are very slim. When I was young I know I didn't have any siblings nor a mother. My mother died right after I learned to graze and eat. Dad was never the same after that. I remember nights when he would get angry and blame me for mothers death and beat me for it. I only remember parts of my past and I don't even remember what my mother of father looked like.

Even though I cant remember much I will never forget the night my dad had dragged me out into the woods and left me there. he had told me I would be right back but I never saw him again. and I cant remember anything else about my past other then growing up alone and by myself for as long as I can remember. I raise my head from grazing and snort just thinking about it all.