• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any)

⍢Celeana⍢

The amazonian mare is mad, no she's pissed. She had been waiting to be initiated into the sisterhood for two years now, awaiting for her child like body to grow into her more mature body. Now that she was finally ready to take the oath, the faeries decide to steal away the magic of every kingdom. Scars and tattoos disappear out of existence, spirit animals no longer follow in the footsteps of equine, all kingdom gifted abilities are lost as if they were't even there in the first place. Beqanna isn't the same without the magic of it's kingdoms but, in this dire time for Beqanna, the surrounding kingdoms must push on. Sisters in her kingdom were few, their numbers were weakened after the war. So that only left Celeana with one duty to her kingdom, to increase their numbers in a hope that eventually when the kingdom grows enough magic will be returned. Enough magic so she could receive her tattoo to be fully initiated.

Today, she meanders about the field searching for mares worthy of the duties and commitment of the Jungle. As usual the constant affair of mares being bombarded by stallions remains a constant tone within the field, making the scenery more unwelcoming to the amazonian mare than it was in the first place. Verdant hued eyes scan the area, as the nares of her nostrils flare in breif annoyance as a stallion comes too close for comfort, she allows a kick to fly planting it upon his chest. Her lobes pin and the girls growls through grinding teeth, "Try my fucker."

The girl storms off towards a frigid pond, the first signs of winter upon Beqanna. Her eyes drift towards a pair, a mare submerged up to knees in water and a painted stallion. The mare seemed injured while the stallion placed down the sympathetic card something she saw too often in the field. Her ebony glossed lobes pinned as she approached the pair allowing her jaw to aggressively nip out at the stallion as a warning. Her ears perked up now that the line was drawn between her and the paint stallion. "I'm Celeana of the Jungle." She doesn't undermind the mare's injuries she is aware that only time can heal her within the Jungle, if she did choose to follow in the path of the sisterhood.

Rolling her shoulder blades in a rather tense tone she continues, "I'm going to lay it out straight and simple." She pauses. "The Jungle needs strong and dependable sisters, you seem up to the challenge." She silences herself inhaling the scent of the male, she could tell by his scent he was apart of the Falls. A neutral kingdom, to the Jungle as far as she knew. "So, you can continue to soak your leg or follow me to the Jungle, where we can aid in your recovery." She resumes her silence her lobes swiveling to the vocals of other equine, awaiting an answer.

Ass-Kicker Of Men

I couldn't resist.
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: 'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any) - by Celeana - 07-24-2016, 03:06 PM