• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any)

The stallion was kind hearted, it was his nature but the blue roan did not see him as that. He could respect her dislike, they did not know each other and he has no idea what past she has had. He stepped back dipping his head in respect, but as he did so another mare approached a rude ass mare who bit him. Who in the hell does this mare think she is? Thinking she could come around and bite whoever the hell she wants for whatever reason she wants. He pinned his ears and kicked out his inside leg aiming for the mare who approached, she reeked of Jungle which answered his questions. For whatever reason all those mares are afraid of stallions, Jedi was well aware of the assholes the stallions could be, but not all of them were.

She went on her speech about how this mare should join the Jungle, in which she spat out to Jedi, feeding off the Jungle mares response. He rolled his eyes gently when she asked what either of them had to offer Look, I am not an asshole stallion who is out here to sweep you off your feet, I could give a damn about that. his comment was more or so aimed at the Jungle mare I am a General to my kingdom and I am here to better our kingdom, just as much as this mare is He snorted raising his head high My kingdom allows mare and stallions, we are a strong and respectable kingdom willing to take you in his gaze scanned over to the jungle mare, awaiting her response.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[Neoma]
    @[Celeana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: 'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any) - by Jedi - 07-24-2016, 06:28 PM