• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any)
    Neoma's eyes widened, surprised that the stallion would lash out in such a manner. It was a weak kick, more likely just to deter the mare from biting him again, but really, did he have to? Neoma stomped a hoof again, pinning her ears at the stallion.

"Was that really necessary? I agree, she didn't need to bite you, but there was no need for you to kick her either!" she snapped at the paint.

The filly stepped closer to Neoma. That immediately set the mare off. She could see that the filly was inspecting her injuries, but the fact that she'd come closer without Neoma's welcome made the roan angry. She reared up a little, splashing down in the water again and stepping back, warning the filly to keep her distance.

She listened as the filly described her home - her kingdom, apparently - like the horses that lived there, the ones that had strange connections with this land, and how they had the abilities that could help heal Neoma. The roan was incredulous; did she speak the truth? It wasn't like it mattered though; the wounds were shallow, and would heal within a week if not two. Why was this filly speaking of the healing properties of her home when she could probably tell that Neoma's wounds were not that serious?

Just like the stallion; she was trying to entice her, giving promises that, for all Neoma knew, were not true. She took note of the mare's tone of voice; it seemed like she wasn't as concerned with recruiting Neoma as she was preventing the paint stallion from taking her to wherever he lived.

"Magical abilities my left hoof, for all I know, you are spouting lies, designed to keep me from going anywhere else but your home. What if the stallion has more to offer, and you are downplaying his kingdom so he will not try anything else?" she asked.

She glanced to the paint, "What the hell can you offer me anyways?"

@[Jedi]
    @[Celeana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: 'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any) - by Neoma - 07-24-2016, 08:19 PM