• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any)

The roan mare snapped at Jedi, he was defending himself, and he didn't even kick her but none the less she got to the best of him. The Jungles mare moved closer to the roan, who certainly did not like that she reared up into the air sending off a warning to the other. His thoughts were correct, its not that she didn't like mares, its that she was un-trusting of all. The roan reminded him of Raxa she was standoffish and took some time to come around.

She spat out towards the spotted mare, not trusting a word she said, curious if she was spitting lies to deter her from Jedis kingdom. She turned back to Jedi asking what else he had to offer, with a cough to clear his throat he looked back at the roan My kingdom did have waters that could heal you, but our magical powers were drained like all the other kingdoms. Now that our powers are gone we are really just like all the rest, you can make a spot for yourself, nothing will be given to you. You will work hard for your position, and will only receive what you earn. he had nothing more to offer the mare, the Falls and the Jungle were not the only kingdoms, all equines were free to choose there own path, and thats exactly what Jedi believes in. He was a humble stallion who wanted to help others, but they had to make there own path in life.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[Neoma]
    @[Celeana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: 'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any) - by Jedi - 07-24-2016, 08:33 PM