• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any)

⍢Celeana⍢

Okay, now she's pissed off. She showed the smallest little spark of sympathy for the mare, for her injuries. She offered properties to heal her at a quicker rate than the stallion could offer but, this ungrateful bitch can't seem to get the picture. Her teeth grind with aggression and her nostrils flare in a hostile manner. She's done with speaking to this bitch.

Celeana is stronger and has the advantage, her jaw gripped tightly as she continues to grind her teeth, enraged. Who does this fucking ungrateful bitch think she is? That she has the authority to question any word that spills from Celeana's mouth? Hell no. This bitch needs to learn her place, and it's definitely lower than her. 

She remains silent. Inhale, exhale. Still silent. Inhale, exhale. Her body becomes less tense after multiple deep breaths to hold down her anger. Calmly she states, "Perhaps my Khaleesi can show you her ability. She has the ability to control carbon." She keeps her cool ,a smile returning to her lips. "There are many that are gifted, if you think it's lies I speak just take a glance around." Celeana searches the field, her eyes linger upon few equine gifted with such abilities as flight(wings), a horn, brightly colored limbs/bodies. They are all representations of the truth that she speaks of.

"His kingdom doesn't lack anything that mine does. Only men that is." She adds, inhaling and exhaling to receive her anger once more. "Although I would love to waste all the time in the world talking to both of you. I am needed in my kingdom. So would you mind making a choice?" She states with a slight hint of annoyance, she would prefer to be within the bounds of the Jungle instead of standing here all day in the soon to be harsh weather.

Ass-Kicker Of Men

@[Jedi] @[Neoma]
    She's not too patient.
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: 'I feel safe in darkness... because deep down inside... I'm a devil...' (Any) - by Celeana - 07-24-2016, 09:05 PM