• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old characters
    Hello loves,

I have just (finally, maybe) joined an OOC account on here just to be able to peek around to see what is going on, and I came across something distressing.

One of my characters is under neath someone else's profile in the database... and I was wondering if it could be moved?

The character in question is Reagan, and I never gave her away to someone else. Can anything be done about this? Thanks so much.
    Spink I actually remember you pmping Reagan to Pukai. That said, I'm sure you put an activity requirement on her at the time, and I haven't seen her played in a long, loooooong time. :p

In fact I'm 90% certain you did since Pukai was a brand new player.
    I gave her to Colby to play for a time, but grabbed her back from Colby after a few years becuase she was sitting idle. I would not have given her to an unknown player.

That's never been my style.
    I remember you giving her to Pukai as well, after her writing a very good sample post. But since she's disappeared, I'd be happy to put her back under your name, just post an update Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    aw reagan <3
    [completely useless input]
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Sounds good. I'll go do that now. Smile