• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any]
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan

The bay appaloosa stallion was sore from his battle, but it was a fantastic battle, one he learned a lot from. In fact he sorta looked up to Romek, I mean Andras loved everything his father did for him but sometimes you can learn more from an outside source. Knowing that Romek was from the Tundra he figured he would make the travels from the Falls to the Tundra today, who knows maybe even stumble upon Romek.

He knew he was almost at the Tundra when the air got bitter and the weather got colder. He was able to see his breath in the air and knew the icy Tundra was near by, a small smile curled on his lips as the ice glaciers were built up, this had to be the border. He stood outside of it, not wanting anyone to think he was an enemy nor an intruder, he let out a quick whinny with hopes someone would hear him, and by someone, someone friendly. 

He gazed around, the lands were very pretty but he much preferred his warm Falls over this winter wonderland. Hopefully Romek would not think that Andras is weird for seeking him out, and wouldn't mind him appearing in his home lands.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

@[Romek]
    @[Maribel]

OOC: super short, but wanted to get something upSmile
    ROMEK
    He had a lot of respect for the young man. It takes a lot of courage (…stupidity?...) to face a fully grown, experienced stallion. He had fought well, too. In fact, the spotted stallion had intended to seek him out, so to see him at the perimeter of the northern kingdom was a pleasure. He had greatly enjoyed their fight, it was nice to have his knowledge refreshed with someone so kindly, he supposed. Andras hadn’t even complained afterwards.

”Andras!” he calls out, genuinely pleased to see him. ”How are you doing, friend?” The spotted stallion hoped it wasn’t too weird to call him a friend already.

fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

its short. but i luffs you
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan

He continued to gaze around waiting for someone and to his relief the face he saw next was the familiar one of Romek, the smaller but older stallion greeted him with a smile and it was safe to say that Andras officially made a friend outside of the Falls. Romek! he responded with the call he gave I'm doing well, a little sore he laughed, his muscles still sore from the mock they had together. How are you doing? How's the Tundra holding up with the draining of power? he inquired with good intentions and no harm to come of it. It was truly nice to see the stallion, and perhaps if he were to ever leave the herd life behind he would come to the Tundra to be with his new found friend.

His hind right leg cocked as he relaxed and scanned the winter scenery before looking back to Romek. He was curious how the stallion could live in an eternal snow storm, but perhaps it was something you had to acquire.   
    Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

@[Romek] 

no worries<3
    ROMEK
    It was unusual for Romek to have a friend at all. Ever since leaving the Deserts, his life seemed to have taken a dramatic upturn – he had a friend, perhaps even plural friends in the form of Andras and Maribel, he had a ruler who he felt comfortably distanced from – he had people higher ranked than him, and the kingdom was bustling with life – it could have been a dream.

He wondered how it would all go wrong.

Andras inquires after how the Tundra was doing. ”Honestly? I think we are doing fine. It’s a lot more active here than I am used to.” he does not mention the guard, because he imagines that it’s a fairly normal reaction for all the kingdoms to have, and they are not unique in that respect.

”It’s good to see you, though. You’re from the Falls, right?” he had… never actually asked, he realised.
    Andras

He scanned over the dark equine, he was much older than Andras in age and in physique but he was someone Andras could look up to. He was glad that the stallion was not offended with his visit, and appeared to be willing to talk to him every now and than. Andras might have to make it a habit to visit Romek at the Tundra every now and than.

The stallion responded to his question, the Tundra was doing well which was good to hear he gave a small dip of his head I'm glad to hear that! Perhaps if things don't work out for me I will come to the Tundra a hearty laugh parted his lips. He turned his head to gaze around the icy kingdom, it didn't seem to bad, and once you got used to the cold it was probably actually pretty nice. His gaze turned back to the stallion as he asked if he was from the Falls, he smiled and nodded his head Yes, it is a lovely kingdom, you should come visit whenever you get a chance! he extended the invitation with hopes he would accept, it is probably the polar opposite of the Tundra weather wise but certainly a nice change of scenery.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Romek]
    ROMEK
    Romek feels he ought to make a trip to the Falls soon. Before coming to this northern wasteland, he had essentially been a hermit in a similar-but-not-similar wasteland. He had hated leaving the place, hated doing anything that involved anyone that wasn’t him. He was still trying to shrug off that heat-baked shell, and he had never visited the Falls before. He had heard it was beautiful, there.

”It’s what everyone else is doing,” he says, equally jokingly. He, of course, did not mean to brag. But he had never really seen a land flourish in such a way before, probably due to his own small horizons.

”So I hear. I think perhaps I will do that.” he says, nodding. ”Would you like to come in and perhaps meet some other members?”
    Andras

The stallion gazed over the older Romek, a small smile curled on his lips with joy to have such an equine to converse freely with. Andras was young but he was so motivated to network and make connections with other equines, he wanted to take on the legacy of his fathers herd but he also wanted to be a note worthy stallion for his kingdom.

Andras gently laughed after Romek noted everyone was going to the Tundra, many horses were left without a home when the Desert was destroyed, it would appear as though a lot came to the Tundra. Romek noted that he would in fact one day come see the Falls and Andras smiled in return Glad to hear it! I would love to show you around the kingdom had fallen quiet but it was large in numbers when need be. Romek asked Andras if he wanted to come into the Tundra and meet the other members.  He took a moment of silence before responding Oh yes, that would be lovely he smiled he took a couple steps forward eager to see the lands and meet the others, his hooves packed the snow beneath him. No harm could come from meeting this kingdoms equines, and if anything Andras could leave with an alliance.
    Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Romek]