• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I thank God everyday [herds]
    If I was you, I’d wanna be me too

Yall bitches got nothin’ on me Clary winks as she soars into the field with wings aloft. Quickly she spots a patch of grass in the direct center of a group of horses chit chatting. She lands, but not gracefully. Her hooves sink heavily into the dirt and she falls forward before catching herself. ”Ew” She mutters before sending out emotions of utter admiration to the horses standing near her. Her ears prick at the sounds of compliments soaring from their months. ”Much better.” Instinctually she flicks her mane with an overthrow of her head. She stands tall with wings slightly outstretched taking up an unnecessary amount of space. Not only is she full of herself, but she fully expects everyone to be just as impressed. If they weren’t Clary would make sure that they would begin to feel something- something that was unnatural but curiously believable. As long as Clary loves herself everyone else would be forced to do the same.

The buckskin girl grew up alongside a single mother who often sung songs about her absentee father. Clary always believed her mother when she spoke so highly of her father. Even if she had never met Carnage clearly her awesomeness sprung from someone. Brinley is painfully average, and Clary is painfully not average.

Time ticks by with each second feeling like it has no business passing by without Clary having some sort of suitor begging for her companionship. She lets out a long, melodramatic sigh ”HHHAAAAA---UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”. The sounds of her hooves tapping below her exasperated breaths form a rhythm of sorts that would only crease when a gentleman interrupted her.
    Clary
    feeling sharing daughter of Carnage and Brinley

(sorry ew..I have to figure her out more)

Francois has spent plenty of time outside if his kingdom unlike his twin brother. Although his twin Andras was selected as the next in line for the lead stallion Francois had no doubt in his mind he would be the lead stallion. Andras was far to emotional to be a lead stallion he would undoubtably fall in love with a mare and leave to be her 'soul mate'.

He rolled his eyes in disgust of the thought, breaking through the entrance he scanned the area it was certainly much thinner in numbers since winter has made its appearance. Plus all the mares that got knocked up were now fat and bulging, preparing for the foal they would deliver.

He came to a stand still and scanned, his ears perked forward and his breath was externally visible. His head stopped moving when a buckskin came into view, she was certainly nice on the eyes and the wings she carried made her look like an angel. His lips curled into a grin and he made his way over towards her; a whinny escaping his maw. Well hello darling, my name is Francois, what can I call you? his grin grew larger and he stepped closer showing his interest.

Francois
    A Clever Person Solves A Problem, A Wise Person Avoids It
    PHAEDRUS
    It doesn’t take Phaedrus long to get back in the groove of things, no matter how long his intermittent lapses of time/wandering happens. As soon as he is back, he is back in full force, a whirlwind nothing would stop. Today he makes his usual trips, beginning with the Dale, everything seemed to be normal there, then the field, here is where he lingers a little longer. Soaring above, in the clouds where the wind whips his heavy mane from his neck. He used to travel on the ground, beneath the trees, through the rivers, but since Sheba disappeared, well, there was nothing to keep him down there anymore. He begins to look for someone to peek his interest, someone that didn’t have too many others mulling around them. As social as he must be at times, his aversion to crowds still remains. Today the open lands seem to be teaming with horses, they come out in droves, the males eye the females, and the females call out to the males, others standing in groups chatting politely. Then there are the loners, the ones that haven’t trumpeted their call, or galloped around making a fool of themselves.

It’s not until it’s too late that he notices another airborne equine departing from the skies. He begins to circle, diving after her, but by the time that he is on the ground balancing himself with his wings another has already approached. He snorts his annoyance before making his presence known, he had rather hoped to single out a horse without any company, but that just isn’t a plausible scenario no matter how he looked at it. Can’t blame one for hoping right? He is not one to fall in love, he had never loved, and never planned to anytime in the near future. What he can’t deny though is the irritatingly bitter mare that had weaseled her way into his thoughts. He is still mad at her, though he cannot understand why, maybe it was the bony ass that he couldn’t seem to stop admiring. Most would probably say that she was an ugly creature, but to him, she was a wisp of a thing, that not only desperately needed to be protected, but also could dare the wind to stop blowing. He is sure that it would obey her, as small and physically helpless as she is, he is sure that she could use that fiery tongue of hers to rip apart kingdoms. He loved enjoyed it to no end. Thinking about her seemed to be the favorite past time lately, he couldn’t figure out why though, she was mean spirited, and saucy if anything other than bitter came to mind, but then she would have these moments… moments where she was simply a scared delicate mare looking for comfort in a cold world. These moments would break soften his heart every time. He just wanted to wrap his wings around her and whisper to her until she knew that things were going to be okay, that she didn’t need to fear anything because he would be by her side forever.

Coming closer he makes a once over both horses, something completely inappropriate, and discusting shows itself announcing the other males interest. He can’t help but role his chocolate eyes. He was thinking of saying something along the lines of, have some self-control boy, but he does not. Instead he nods to the both of them, I’m Phaedrus, nice to meet you. He switches his tail wondering slightly at the twinge of a feeling, something slightly akin to curiosity, this puzzled him, nothing special going on here, why would couldn’t he remember his thoughts from before approaching this group?
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must