• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make a dragon wanna retire man
    Hey Beqanna, long time no see! You might not remember me, I didn't spend too much time here before I left for bigger and better things. Just kidding man, you're the best. That's why I'm back. I just couldn't forget you. I mean, there were some pretty sick times out there. Some pretty. sick. times. Had some good grass, saw some pretty cool stuff, found some solid 10's if you know what I'm sayin. Yeahhhh, you know. But even with all those good times I kept thinking "Damn... I should really see what's up with Beqanna!" So here I am.

Cool story, I know.

So I march my pretty self into the field. I'm that sexy bay tobiano stud hanging out by the creek under the willow tree. I think it adds to my mystere. That's french for mystery. I'm worldy like that these days, Beqanna. There are all these females here. They look so thirsty man. I knew this was a good idea. Lots of dudes using their best pick up lines too. Maybe I'll get one too. I can bat my eyelashes and blush if you want me to senpai. Just playing.

Or am I?

I'm pretty chill man. I go with the flow. Whatever seems like the best waste of my time. For now I guess I'll just hang here until someone gets the big idea to come invite me to live with them.
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

Winter was on it's last leg. The cold was starting to give away to warmer temperatures and less ice and snow. Maribel is grateful to finally rid herself of the extra fuzz that seemed to puff all over her body. But for now, she is happy to be warm.

The stallion is off by his lonesome. But he alson seems to be quite content with it. Mari is not sure if she should approach him or not but with a shrug of her shoulders, the slender mare is moving towards the flashy stallion.

"Hi!" Her call is directed with the warmth in her heart and soul. "I'm Maribel/" The name she offers is her given one, soft and feminine. Blue eyes meet the stallion's gaze as a smile is toying upon her lips. "What's your name?" She is not the best at conversation for it was her natural way to be direct. The young mare is not capable of trickery and games. She is genuine as can be.

Her eyes do not leave his. She is not one to look or scrutinize another. All are welcomed to her home as far as she is concerned (provided that do not threaten either her home or family). "If you're looking for a home, I come from the Tundra and we always have a place for anyone interested." The infliction in her voice lifts with pride to be from the Tundra. It was a kingdom bursting with excitement and residents.

The Tundra was the more dazzling it had ever been.

M A R I B E  L
    Well well well. I'm not surprised a chick is the one to come by first, I mean look at me. But really, this girl isn't my usual type. She's all smiles and sweetness. I'm more comfortable with smirks and seduction. Even her name sounds like it belongs in some sort of nursery rhyme. She doesn't even seem to be slightly interested in my awesome body. How do I even handle this?

It takes me a minute to stop just staring at her and considering this puzzlement to realize that she has asked me a question. Uh... Yeah hi. I'm Aurumn. And I immediately return to staring at her quizzically. What's her aim? Oh, she wants me to join her Kingdom. Well, that is why I'm here after all. Tundra... tundra... it rings a bell. Isn't that the place just for dudes? But then what is this chick doing there? Is she some sex slave? But then why is she so damn innocent looking? No, that can't be it. Maybe things have changed. 

Hopefully there are more females there now. Eh, what the hell. It's worth checking it out. I shrug my shoulders (they're pretty muscular, they get stiff) and nod. Sounds good. I'll check it out. I turn to head north (not that I remember where it is, but with a name like "The Tundra" where else would it be) and take another look at the girl. See ya there babe. Usually there would be a wink, a wolfish look. But damn I don't know how to act around this one...