• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  wait until you see the new me - Pteron

I never knew daylight could be so violent

Things might have been easier if he had not remembered her, but she supposes it would have also bruised her ego if he hadn’t, so there is no winning. She turns her attention from the trees, although part of her is wondering about the ghosts and another is wondering if she would be able to climb those trees.

“Hello.”

Apologies are foreign for her - she’s not sure she’s ever said she was sorry to someone before nor even considered the possibility of saying those words. She is thinking about it now, though, but due to her lack of practice she’s not even sure this situation warrants one. Certainly she is not about to apologize for not having any memory, not even of her own name, nor the bite in her voice when stupid questions were asked. Perhaps she could apologize for her weakness but, well, she would just rather pretend that they had not crossed Beqanna together with her wing draped over him.

That situation was the most intimate thing she had ever done with someone else - and now she knows she has mated with others at least a dozen times in one form or another. Procreation, to her, is not an intimate affair. It barely requires communication at all.

Allowing someone to see her at her weakest point? Unbearably intimate.

She shifts her stance and wings a little bit before speaking. Not quite a response to his words, but close enough. “I’m Vastra.” She offers, a small ghost of a smile appearing in those blue-grey eyes as she says it. “I… I don’t remember if I thanked you so I came here so I could.”

VASTRA

kastiel x nazaire, wanderer

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: wait until you see the new me - Pteron - by Vastra - 01-16-2020, 04:35 PM