• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  lost in the woods; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Dracarys continues to hold a small and soft content smile on her blue splashed lips. A smile that is genuine but enough to give away her calculating thoughts. Her silver-blue gaze remains on Lepis, watching as the other mare considers her answers. For now, Dracarys is considerate for what she tells and gives to the other mare. She has yet to decide if someone like Lepis, with such a fierce reputation, could be a welcome opportunity for her to take. It certainly wouldn’t be a bad idea to become friends with someone like her.

She isn’t surprised when Lepis asks her who her family might be here. The blue dragon mare could be the daughter of any of the dragon families that lived within Loess. However, her smile increases just a little when Lepis mentions her grandfather. A gleam sparkles in her silver-blue eyes for a moment, confirming the mare’s answer.

“Yes, Castile is my grandfather,” Dracarys states with a warm tone. She might not have a close relationship with her grandfather like she would have like; however, she can only blame herself for not getting over the events that happened between her father and grandfather. After all, she had decided to come to Loess when she could have gone anywhere else in the world.

“My mother is Valdis. I don’t think you would know her though. She was born and raised in Hyaline. ” She pauses for a moment to consider if the other mare might. It was unlikely, but she isn’t exactly sure how intertwined her mother was with her other siblings. She only truly ever had met her great-aunt Cyprin. “But I never been there before. I grew up in Sylva before coming here,” she adds.

@[Lepis]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 12-15-2019, 10:22 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 12-15-2019, 03:38 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 12-15-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 01-08-2020, 07:24 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-09-2020, 07:45 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 01-16-2020, 07:20 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-20-2020, 01:13 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 01-27-2020, 07:07 PM