• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell me I'm wrong [Lilliana]

if you do not have shadows,
    you are not in the light

Their relationship has grown unfathomably strong, and despite the inner turmoil tearing the inside of her stomach to shreds Ruthless cannot ignore the comfort that spools across her cheeks.

A flush of safety.

She breathes her name, and it sounds sweet from her tongue. Ruthless could melt into a pool of satisfaction here and now, just hearing the sincerity in the tone of what she secretly considered her adopted mother whisper with such reassurance. It sat in her ears and hummed awhile before falling mute amongst the soft chirp of distant birds.

The world pauses as hazel eyes land on the copper mare’s belly, the notable expansion and weight. At first, she worries. But then.

Then it settles across her in a way she imagines would feel similar to Wolfbane’s slimy tentacles gradually lowering across her back, gripping every edge and groove on her body.

“Don’t tell me it was him,” the devil, the nerve. A steam of rage radiates from her body, the suffocating air feeling tighter with every inhale.

Her mother never shared much—somethings, Ruth knows, were too dark for her glowing golden mini—but what she did share made Ruth wonder if perhaps this could be the same monster.

“Did you tell anyone?” She pleads, knowing Lilliana to likely conceal the truth to protect everyone around her. The kind-hearted, motherly-figure Ruthless never knew she missed until now.

And even he tried to take that from her.

Ruthless

@[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me I'm wrong [Lilliana] - by Ruthless - 03-05-2020, 05:19 PM
    RE: tell me I'm wrong [Lilliana] - by lilliana - 03-06-2020, 11:43 PM
    RE: tell me I'm wrong [Lilliana] - by Ruthless - 03-18-2020, 12:05 PM
    RE: tell me I'm wrong [Lilliana] - by lilliana - 03-19-2020, 08:50 PM